GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Hey NZ boys! ETK, TIS, KSD, Parts Catalog 5 cd's $30

Default Hey NZ boys! ETK, TIS, KSD, Parts Catalog 5 cd's $30

No affiliation, just saw them on Trade-Me under "car parts - bmw" section. A guy is selling a few sets at a buy now price of $30. Of course they aren't going to be genuine, but I grabbed one set, $30 is free!

CD 1. Electronic Parts Catalog for all BMW models 76 - 02. This is an awesome guide with exploded assembly views and part numbers.

CD 2. Technical Service Program: This is the same program the factory uses to diagnose and repair your car. Has repair procedure steps and figures. Also includes Technical Service Bulletins and Recalls. Covers Series 3,5,7 and 8 up to 2001 Vehicles does not covers 6 Series.

CD 3&4. Electronic Troubleshooting manuals: This is a 2 disc set that contains Detailed electrical schematics in PDF format and covers the E23 through E36 Models

CD 5. You will also receive KSD program which will allow you to know the Man hours BMW Believes a Job should take. Use this to check your labor prices at the dealer or as an estimate for how long doing your own repairs will take. It also lists the Defect codes so you now what the codes on the dealer repair estimate represent. This program covers the E53, E52, E46, E39, E38, E36, E34, E32, E31, E30, E28, E24, E23, E21, E12, E09, E03, and the 114 Models.

Default are the electrical cd,s specific to euro models?

for instance my cd set does not have any info on the intensive clean system which is kaput on my car
    Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ
    for instance my cd set does not have any info on the intensive clean system which is kaput on my car
    Ummm, pass? I'll let you know when it arrives later this week. Have you checked out http://rust.mine.nu/bmw/partgrp.do?m...&prod=19891000 That link will bring up my car, but click on the change car button, and you can specify a euro 535i like yours. It's only parts, but will show you the bits involved with the system.

Default The cd's will not cover the euro cars or the nz cars, you'll have to order the

fiches or the paper manuals for that from bmw. The part numbers are in the ETK for them All the cd wiring diagrams that I have and have seen cover only the US models, The factory service manuals on cd have some euro car features and info with limited info on the diesels The etks will cover all models and all countries if you have the right etk. The tis is only US models and it has very Little info on the e34's.. There are so euro tis's but you rarely see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ