GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: '91 M5 on the bay for 3500????

Default '91 M5 on the bay for 3500????

hell if i was enough i could slam that on plastic, but then we'd get one in at the shop for peanuts

all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

As I read the description the old saying, "There's no such thing as a free lunch" kept poppoing into my head. Just sounds too good to be true.

Curt.

nothing ventured nothing gained
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

I'm venturing...
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

0 sales, the location is HELLO US, where is that in Alabama? And he wants 3k for it, i dont think so, if u also look at ebay on motorcycles especially sport bikes u can buy a new 04 GSXR1000 for 3.5k normally they are 10k not 3.5k, ebay is full of scammers.
    "No matter how it looks its still my ride."

There was a similar auction I responded to last week about a late model 540i 6 speed. The fact is, the auction is against eBay rules.

What happens is they want you to email them outside of ebay (this auction actually even states this) and do the deal there, so as to avoid the eBay fees (also against eBay policies). This also leaves the buyer without any protection in case the deal turns south.

I ran this thing through CarFax, and it appears okay. A Texas car since new, and there hasn't been any reported change of ownership since 2002. There is a chance this auction is legit, so as winfred said; nothing ventured nothing gained. Hell, I might email the seller myself...

Owner - Willamette Valley Motor Sports, LLC

Default I did and am waiting for a responce

just asked where at and how much is shipping.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default Hey, have you gotten a response from this guy yet...

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    just asked where at and how much is shipping.
    Just curious. Thanks.

Default Yes I did, SCAM!!!

Hello,

The car is in perfect conditions without any scratches or other mechanical problems. I will pay the shipping cost and you will pay the money transfer comision. I live in ENGLAND. The car it has a clear title wich you will receive it with the car. It can be registerd into your name. You will get all the papers and recipts that you need for the registration. I will ship the car via SAMSKIP. I bought this car from US but when i tried to register the car in my country they said that i can't register a car that has US emissions. I sell it so cheap because i can't find a buyer in my country.
    I want to sell it in US because the car is titled there and it can be easy register in any state from United States. I hope you understand this situation.

So if you really want it please give me an email as soon as possible because I will stop the auction for another buyer who is ready to pay 300$ less for this car.

Thanks
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast