GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Anyone else not able to read some threads here?....

Default Anyone else not able to read some threads here?....

On the original thread posted by billb about career choices, that is a bit down the page from here right now, it's been going on for a few days and gotten quite large. I think many of us have followed it and enjoyed the various replies, but I've noticed something that I've run into before. I can click on the reply by Jon K that's way down towards the bottom and read it fine. But if I click on Sharkman or Curt Anderson's repliews below Jon's, they are just empty. I only see the complete thread reply listing and only the "Quick Reply Box", none of their comments are there for me to see. I've noticed this a few other times, usually on very long, ongoing threads.

Gregg...Rick...??....wassup? Is there some sort of number limit on replies or does the thread close after a while or what???

Brian C.
    There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. -
    .............Ansel Adams

Default Maybe too simple a solution, but there are multiple pages

When the thread is really long you have to click on page 2, 3, etc.
    Robin

72 Chevy K10
    01 E39 M5

right I think you have to click the main post and follow down to get all the posts, I noticed that too a while back. Try starting from the top and panning down?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default I still don't see where there are.....

....multiple pages for an individual thread. I know that older threads drop off the 1st page and go to page 2, 3,....etc.

Can you all see THIS? That's the c&p of the post where Sharkman says he's going to give his opinion. I don't see his opinion in a message body. When I click on it I see nothing but the top box with all the little posts listed, and then the bottom "Quick Reply" box below it. Nothing in between. No biggee really, it's just a bit puzzling and maybe I need to set my CP options differently.

Brian C.
    (....I bet it's Bush's fault!)
    There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. -
    .............Ansel Adams

hit shift and printscreen and make a picture of what you are seeing to show us. i see sharkman's post and jpg of his catscan, and the last post in thread being curt anderson.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."