GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: some pics of my bargain car ,a stolen recovered, my new cars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default some pics of my bargain car ,a stolen recovered, my new cars

pics of my bargain car ,a stolen recovered a 1990 E34 535iA black ,139000km leather etc .just picked it up from turners auction last week .
    got it all up and running this week ,used parts from my 1989 535ia parts car ( wheels ,locks,key and other bits ).
    runs great ,just got a WOF today ,has had a recond trans recently .
    found out from old owner it was Carjacked for its $4500 wheels and stereo.
    also i have a 525ee for sale
    check out my website for pics
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/584448/10My

Default Fab site, Brent

Check it out, everyone -- hours of viewing and reading pleasure for the Bimmernut.

Brent, looks like you've had the energy and the pleasure to work with a whole lot of Bimmers!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent in NZ hartge 535i

Quote Originally Posted by Brent in NZ hartge 535i
    pics of my bargain car ,a stolen recovered a 1990 E34 535iA black ,139000km leather etc .just picked it up from turners auction last week .
    got it all up and running this week ,used parts from my 1989 535ia parts car ( wheels ,locks,key and other bits ).
    runs great ,just got a WOF today ,has had a recond trans recently .
    found out from old owner it was Carjacked for its $4500 wheels and stereo.
    also i have a 525ee for sale
    check out my website for pics
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/584448/10My
    Hi Brent , i agree, awesome site thanks for sharing, but what a shame somebody stole her for wheels & stereo (i sleep with one eye open) but hey, looks like you have picked up a gr8 buy and have a parts car to boot, their loss is your gain so to speak.... wish you good luck with her, the k's are low so there should be no real reason why she should give you any trouble, just keep an eye on the heads we have had a few problems with them over here in oz, for what its worth..

pardon my ignorance but i have never seen an "ee" model.. i have seen "e" "i" "ci" etc etc etc and know what most of what it all means but this "ee" has me beat....never seen one in australia that i can think of. would appreciate clarification.... im just a curious guy...btw whatever it means she sure looks to be in nice condition and is a credit to you

best regards

and avagoodweekend

thanks
    steve mackney
    1993 540ia (+ 2 previous E34s, have a particular passion for them lol)

525ee first e for ETA ecno engine 2.7L a stroked 2.5L M20 block , high torque ,low power .the 2nd e stands for extras like E/W ,electric sunroof ,A/C ,premium stereo system ,armrests in front seats ,driving lights etc . theres a few of these in NZ ,more 525e than 525ee .some came with leather as well .

And I didn't think we had carjackings in 'lil old New Zealand...

Default the 525ee

pardon my ignorance but i have never seen an "ee" model.. i have seen "e" "i" "ci" etc etc etc and know what most of what it all means but this "ee" has me beat....never seen one in australia that i can think of. would appreciate clarification.... im just a curious guy...btw whatever it means she sure looks to be in nice condition and is a credit to you
    is a E28 model we have a nice one in the wellington branch of our club.And in case you guys are wondering,Brent is indeed a fine guy.He was responsible for finding and pretesting my car,and putting me in touch with the then owner...
    Gone but not forgotten

Default hi paul ,how s it all going .

Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ
    is a E28 model we have a nice one in the wellington branch of our club.And in case you guys are wondering,Brent is indeed a fine guy.He was responsible for finding and pretesting my car,and putting me in touch with the then owner...

any new mods to your car .