GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The idiot is at it again!! (more dangerous drifting by that Silver M5)

Default The idiot is at it again!! (more dangerous drifting by that Silver M5)

The idiot is back with more footage and this time appears to be even braver. This time the front of his car is inches away from the guardrail as he's squeezing his drift between the rail and a passing tractor trailer rig.....this clown needs to be locked up, fast!

http://kingec.medvedek.org/drift/MOV01209.mpeg

I hope the camera is rolling when they haul this ******* off to the slammer.

Jr

Default Where do you think that is?

It doesn't have the "look" of the USA. The semi looks more Euro than US. The roadway has a solid white stripe, which may or may not be in the US. The M5 appears to have a Euro front tag, although you can't really see the rear. You haven't been on any "extended" roadtrips recently, have you Jr???

It's the same location as before, and even though it has that "wow-cool" factor to it, the guy is still a major a-hole to endanger others like that.

Brian C.
    There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. -
    .............Ansel Adams

hey Jr...uh..don't *you* own a silver M5?

Lessee...driver and passenger. um..hmm. Jr and Bill on a jungle run? hmmm.

Bellevue WA
    90 535iM - not much stock remains. 3.7 liters, ported head, cammed, 3.73 diffy, M5 brakes, MAFed, yadda yadda yadda
    86 Porsche 951 - Track Toy

Yeah, that's Bill and me, drinkin' and drivin'....after this, we're gonna speed and drift through some school zones....=) We're makin' a B, double E, double R, U, N........BEERRUN...=)

Toward the end of the curb, there appears to be a car pulled over and people standing beside the car watching. Great, now he has a live audience, well...for now anyway. It's ironic that a telephone pole is behind the audience, taking on the shape of a cross.

Brian, it's not the USA that's for sure. But look closely, is he hauling passengers now???

I can't explain the uneasy feeling I get when I watch this....

all I can see is A_HOLE!!!! he may be talanted but a complete ass when it comes to anything else. not on common roads...if they weree abandon that be different to me.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default ah...didn't notice the "audience" in the background...

I watched this a couple times and the driver was real close to being at full lock countersteer prior to the truck. I have to hand it to him for being cool under fire but the margin of error is about zippo. Lift and the car's gonna go around the other way right into the the truck. Too much throttle and the ass just will keep coming around putting him right into the rail - and likely to bounce back into the path of the truck.

Worse is the passenger and audience. To think that this guy thinks he's good enough to put on a show and endanger others is some pretty brash ego huh? If that truck panic, it takes out the audience and then where is he? Feeling like total sh*t....

Maybe we shouldn't post stuff like this - it just encourages them to do it more, no?

Jeff
    Bellevue WA
    90 535iM - not much stock remains. 3.7 liters, ported head, cammed, 3.73 diffy, M5 brakes, MAFed, yadda yadda yadda
    86 Porsche 951 - Track Toy

looks like euro plates in the rear in the first clip...cant be sure.
    what a moron. sure hope hope the boys in blue catch up to him before the coroner has to clean up his mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian C.
    It doesn't have the "look" of the USA. The semi looks more Euro than US. The roadway has a solid white stripe, which may or may not be in the US. The M5 appears to have a Euro front tag, although you can't really see the rear. You haven't been on any "extended" roadtrips recently, have you Jr???

It's the same location as before, and even though it has that "wow-cool" factor to it, the guy is still a major a-hole to endanger others like that.

Brian C.

they are obviously some type of EU plate. if somebody is sufficiently outraged, i'd suggest you procure the tools to blow it up and find out the number, which will point you to the city of registration and country by virtue of the common union plate having so much information on it. you can then email the relevant police and get them to do something about it (showing them the thread, affiliated threads on the board the video originally came from). i have 105 mb free on my laptop running w2k, i sure as hell can't put photoshop back on there or any other tool to blow it up.
    Last edited by ryan roopnarine; 08-07-2004 at 08:05 PM.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Default You've been watching CSI too much!

There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. -
    .............Ansel Adams

definitely Germany or Austria, one of the two (seriously doubt Switzerland)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast