GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last call! Midwest E34 Summer meet in Chicagoland

Default Last call! Midwest E34 Summer meet in Chicagoland

Cold front moves in to Chicagoland tomorrow, and the temps this Saturday are forecasted 75-77 degrees and sunny! Couldn't ask for anything better.

Come out all you lurkers, and see Jr's ///M5, listen to Uncle Phil C's stories and eat your lunch off his GQ's engine. See Brandon J's S38 transplant in his 525i, as well as the 550i that has been seen on ebay recently.

Plenty to do for the wife/girlfriend/family across the highway at Woodfield Mall. Check out the website "Links" tab for suggestions.

I will be cooking hot dogs, brats, chicken, and burgers, as well as bringing some soda and water. BYOB because I may not be bringing something you want.

Need directions and/or info? Visit:
    E34Meet

The car is buffed and waxed and ready to go. I can't wait. With more cars than last year, it is going to be a lot of fun.

I know that Jr has a big itch for the meet and I hope that Phil brings GQ as I always like to see very clean e34s and it would look great in the group shot.
    Last edited by Brandon J; 08-03-2004 at 05:27 PM.
    Brandon J

Itch? Moi?....

I've been looking forward to this since last year! Not only can Scott cook, he can forecast the frekin' weather!!! =) Does the talent ever end????...=) It'll sure be good to see you guys again.

Information sources have told me that "Uncle Phil" could be arriving on "Darth"....I'll bet money we could eat off that engine too! Just don't Armorall those tires Phil...=) or we could be having raspberries...

Have you guys contacted Roundel or maybe an area rep? BMW flags would be a nice touch. We've got to get it in the Roundel this time. How many do you show registered for the meet?

This is going to be fun! Thanks again guys for putting this all together. See you Saturday!!!

Jr

We are expecting about ten more total cars than last year. Now that should make for another great picture. I do hope Phil C brings GQ since it is an e34 meet. Plus why miss a chance for the group photo. Scott and I are considering submitting it to the Roundel. We might need you all to write and bug the Roundel to finally shed light upon our beasts to guarantee that our submission gets into the Roundel.

Brandon J

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon J
    We are expecting about ten more total cars than last year. Now that should make for another great picture. I do hope Phil C brings GQ since it is an e34 meet. Plus why miss a chance for the group photo. Scott and I are considering submitting it to the Roundel. We might need you all to write and bug the Roundel to finally shed light upon our beasts to guarantee that our submission gets into the Roundel.
    what would we have to do to get it in there? i'll definitely submit something. it would be worth it to see our cars in the magazine
    mike
    '91 525im

project e34

Anyone from MICHIGAN going? I'm seriously concidering it, send me an e-mail of post here if you are.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default hehe rumor has it.....

that Mark D and Bruno are going to swing through MI, pick up G Mann, and cuise over. Like I said.....it is just a rumor, and I don't know who would start such a rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    Anyone from MICHIGAN going? I'm seriously concidering it, send me an e-mail of post here if you are.

only a couple days and still a rumor??? Went and got the the kid and all for the weekend, must be something to this.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default I have an idea.....

Anyone up for some karting after the Meet?

http://www.chicagoindoorracing.com/
    Dave Rutkowski
    '08 M3 6sp
    '90 535i 5sp
    '81 635CSi dogleg (track car)

Sucks, as you may know, I'm not going to be able to make it. Family plans made with three different families, made before the date was scheduled, prevent me from coming. It really sucks this year cause I coulda showed up with two E34s, mine and the Daughters!

Anyway, I dropped off some Bimmer.info give aways with Scott H. just now. Harass him for some before he runs out. I had to provide some give aways just so you all would not forget about me, and bimmer.info!

Enjoy, take pictures, and have a toast for me!

A Bimmer Nut for sure: '04 530im (current daily driver), '97 m3, '98 323is, '99 Z3, '01 740iL, '06 330cicm zhp, '02 R1150R, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com
    And I still maintain: '90 535im (sold to daughters best friend, one of my favorite bimmers), '92 525im (daughters other best friend now drives this one).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast