GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT off to Canada

Default OT off to Canada

Don't miss me too much, in about an hour or so I will leave for an eight-day trip. Wife and I fly to Seattle, then drive to Banff/Lake Louise and back. The long drive is courtesy of frequent-flyer tix that wouldn't accommodate our Canadian destination. Anyway, a long-overdue vacation - am taking my dinosaur camera and binocs, renting a Ford Escape or some such (will probably miss manual transmission more than BMW), in which we will hopefully see moose and other such. Looking forward to it.

-Greg

You could hit the local cca show tomorrow. A bunch of e28 guys are gathering. I'll be there sometime. Email me for a cell phone number at baconmartin@hotmail.com.

Cedar River Park
    Just East of I-405 in Renton
    1717 Maple Valley Highway & House Way

DIRECTIONS:
    From I-405 South: Take Exit 4 (Maple Valley exit). This will take you onto Sunset Boulevard NE. Go left at the second signal light (this is Maple Valley Road, Highway 169) Get into the right lane, travel a short distance, and turn right into Cedar River Park.

From I-405 North: Take Exit 4A (Renton/Maple Valley exit). Turn right at the end of the exit onto Highway 169, Maple Valley Highway. Get into the right lane, travel a short distance, and turn right into Cedar River Park.

http://65.54.186.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?...concours%2ehtm
    erased due to slander

If you happen to access this site while you're on your trip, you might want to check out Glacier National Park (Waterton Park on the Alberta/Canadian side (lots of wildlife often seen there incl bears) and then you can take the Going to the Sun Road aka Logan's Pass on the Montana/US side (if you're not afraid of heights and winding roads). Banff to Wateron is approx. a three hour drive south. I live an hour away from Waterton and the US border and we visit both places often. Email me if you'd like more info.
    Steven G.

safe travels Greg....Canada is beautiful this time of year.
    George

I can second the recommendation for Glacier/Waterton. I thought Waterton was nicer, a lot less crowded. In Glacier the Going to the Sun road isn't for those who get green easily.