GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: grand master?

Default grand master?

huh?
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Default I figger ed was tinkerin' a bit and came up with some new ones.

or he set high thresholds at the beginning, and folks are now starting to reach those.

Bidoli is a Grand Master too . . .

I mean it ain't no ape who can get 6.32 out of any car, let alone a Buick.

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    huh?

Default Yes. so we are your humble "Grasshoppers".

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday. I haven't been following threads too close lately, been busy at the office, so I thought that I must have missed the discussion. I'm thinking that you two should be addressed as:

Obi Win Fredini
    and
    Obi Wan Bidoli

Brian C.
    There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. -
    .............Ansel Adams

Hey, at least he didn't call you the "Grand Brassiere" or something like that. Grand Master has that kind of Yoda feel about it. The place to go when you're otherwise stumped.

Curt.
    Striving to just get to MiniMaster stage

Default yeah some adjustment has to be made....

...technically Winfred should be Grand Wizard, Bill is Grand Master and Ed is Grand Pooba....Jeff 632 is Grand LTP (like's to post) Ryan is Grand INS (I'm not sure) and me....I am simply...Grand Pa who grew up in the 60's building muscle cars and anything else I could get my hands on and never grew up.

George

but i am so use to ******* dickhead
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

every King Winfred has his enemies...lol.
    George

if i have my ruger/pac-lite .22 they are in pain and fast (best time on steel 6 plates in 2.5 seconds)
    if i have my kimber 1911 .45 they are in trouble (hey it's a .45)
    but if i have my .357 they are fubar it's fast powerful and i can shoot the ass off of a gnat with it
    so bring em on

Quote Originally Posted by George M
    every King Winfred has his enemies...lol.
    George

yes, I made some adjustments

I took some advise and used some of the input from the "must register" thread.

I still don't know how to add the info in the profile that was suggested. But I know Ilya does, and I happen to have been in contact with him today. I'm setting up a website for him, and when I talk to him next, I'll ask him about adding that additional profile info.

BTW, you do have to register to post now! No-one contacted me via PM oppsing it. Hmm, I suppose that would only make sense, cause you'd have to register to PM me! Anyway, of those that have registered, seems no-one opposede the idea!

Nice gun Winfred. I should break out mine and take some pics too. It's been a while since I've gone shooting. But I do have some nice artilery too! No monster 44's or 45's, not even a .357, but a 9mm, a .38. a .22 plus more. Oh well. Guns are kewl.

Winfred, kill anything with that blowgun lately. I seen the rat pics! kewl

Thanks Ed...since this has been discussed, unregistered population is already way down and the board is much improved for it. What wasn't mentioned specifically but has been discussed before is having a field for year and model BMW not only adds further identity to the poster but serves a utilitarian function as well. Many times a poster will forget to mention what car he has and as a result his questions will not be addressed properly as many issues are car specific. I am hopeful you can add a poster location field for the reasons previously stated as well. Many presume board members are from the US but truth is posters are from all over the world which really adds to this great board. Stefan is in Denmark...Johan and Sean also are in Europe...lots of folks from the UK...Shogun is in Japan...MIA Quentin in Australia...many Canadians...truly an international group. Thanks for your help in updating the board,
    George

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast