GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Looking for Pat P

Unregistered Guest

Default Looking for Pat P

Hello to everyone here, I am new to this board and I am loving it already! I just moved down to Florida nd I am looking to get in contact with Pat P the famous owner of Red Devil from cardomain. If anyone can give me his email I would appreciate it. Thank you and love all the knowledge that I have found here.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Hello to everyone here, I am new to this board and I am loving it already! I just moved down to Florida nd I am looking to get in contact with Pat P the famous owner of Red Devil from cardomain. If anyone can give me his email I would appreciate it. Thank you and love all the knowledge that I have found here.

I am here but mostly silent.....

what can I do for you......

pphilpot@bellsouth.net

Default Hi Pat.....

Do you still have the diesel for sale? I had a discussion with a friend who wanted a(any)diesel to drive to help him beat the gas price crunch. He's kind of a strange-thinker, but he's got money to spend.

Brian C.
    There is nothing worse than a brilliant image of a fuzzy concept. -
    .............Ansel Adams

Pat,
    Congrats on the 'European Car' article . VERY impressive!
    mike

mikey535im...........1991 535im , Schwarz , H&R/Boge gas ,17" Style 10's , EAT Chipped :eek: Colorful Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by Brian C.
    Do you still have the diesel for sale? I had a discussion with a friend who wanted a(any)diesel to drive to help him beat the gas price crunch. He's kind of a strange-thinker, but he's got money to spend.

Brian C.
    sorry sold it 2 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by mikey535im
    Pat,
    Congrats on the 'European Car' article . VERY impressive!
    mike
    Thanks Mike

Unregistered Guest

Sorry hat I have not responded but I have been busy unpacking. I would like to get together to see the red and meet a real BMW fanatic like you. Just to let you know alot of guys up in NYC are always checking your car domain site to see what you do next! they told me that once I move down to florida I better hook up with you and get some knowledge. please email me at gonzo4044@hotmail.com and let me know if you wouldn't mind getting together. Thanks