GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: FS: Hawk HP+ brake pads for 535i, rotors and calipers, chrome wheels

Default FS: Hawk HP+ brake pads for 535i, rotors and calipers, chrome wheels

Cleaning out the garage, make me an offer.

Pads:They have about 1000 miles on them, some of those on the track. They are squeeky and dusty but work great on the track.

Calipers: Good working condition. These are the stock ones from my car and worked just great when I pulled them off the car.

Rotors: Also stock 535i rotors (300x22). Less than a year old, maybe 7500 miles on them. Good shape.

Make offer on all this stuff. Want to clear out the garage.

Also have some chromed stock 15x7 basketweaves in great shape. Was hoping to get $250 or so for the wheels. Tires in pics are not included.

Wheel pictures
    1992 535i TCD-s2

Default hehe...checked out your PIR vid...nice vid of a couple laps.

That corvette wasn't gonna let you by for nothing - not even after you followed his ass for 2 + laps. That wasn't Patrick D. was it? Not sure he run's alfa days or not.

And what was up with start/finish letting that Acura on track as you two were rounding turn 8! I said the same thing you did! Who was the bonehead at s/f that let that guy on track? What boneheaded driver would even come on track with you two rounding 8? sheesh....

Jeff
    Bellevue WA
    90 535iM - not much stock remains. 3.7 liters, ported head, cammed, 3.73 diffy, M5 brakes, MAFed, yadda yadda yadda
    86 Porsche 951 - Track Toy

Where are you located? I know a guy in NY looking for basketweaves.

Custom Turbocharged 1991 535iM - 135k mi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff N.
    That corvette wasn't gonna let you by for nothing - not even after you followed his ass for 2 + laps. That wasn't Patrick D. was it? Not sure he run's alfa days or not.

And what was up with start/finish letting that Acura on track as you two were rounding turn 8! I said the same thing you did! Who was the bonehead at s/f that let that guy on track? What boneheaded driver would even come on track with you two rounding 8? sheesh....

Jeff

Welcome to the Alfa Club.

Sometimes they are a bit disorganized like that.

Allan- I'm in Washington state.
    1992 535i TCD-s2

Default Yup. I've driven with them a few times at Bremerton...

I like 'em but they are a bit looser than some.

Your commentary was hillarious, made me laugh.
    Bellevue WA
    90 535iM - not much stock remains. 3.7 liters, ported head, cammed, 3.73 diffy, M5 brakes, MAFed, yadda yadda yadda

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff N.
    I like 'em but they are a bit looser than some.

Your commentary was hillarious, made me laugh.
    Commentary? Wait a second...checking video...

That's actually a friend of mine, not the video I was thinking of. I thought it was a different one that I had put up. I'll see if I can't find it- I should be in his video as we were kind of tailing each other around that day. He's also go footage of the Enzo that was there too, I might have a copy of it.
    1992 535i TCD-s2

Default :)

The "**** **** ****" when the acura pulled out in the line... silence other than that. But it was perfectly timed and completely summed up the situation!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    Commentary? Wait a second...checking video...

That's actually a friend of mine, not the video I was thinking of. I thought it was a different one that I had put up. I'll see if I can't find it- I should be in his video as we were kind of tailing each other around that day. He's also go footage of the Enzo that was there too, I might have a copy of it.
    Bellevue WA

Yeah, they were not paying attention too well. IIRC there were a couple cars that went off that day. There was a Metro (yes, a Geo Metro) out there with the advanced group that ended up rolling. The guy had obviously never been on a track before and almost ran into me in turn 1 on the first lap. I made the turn for T1 and he went straight, barely missing me. It was pretty scary.

Here's a picture of his car on the track for your amusement.

1992 535i TCD-s2