GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Anyone know of any Mechanics in Orlando Fl??

Default Anyone know of any Mechanics in Orlando Fl??

I now have the famed driveshaft problem (Flex disk etc.,) and need to know if there are any mechanics in Orlando that can do this job,without asking me for an arm and a leg for repair? Or if someone in the Orlando area knows how to do this and is willing to help me out in my attempt to rectify this problem myself which is my preferable solution Anyway any info will be appreciated..

Thx..

i'd try, in this order:

rudy's mercedes--winter park
    eurotech--winter park

if they aren't "reasonable" enough, i'd suggest you start cold calling. i've found that rudy's gouges a lot less than most other places in that area. a lot of the general service mechanics want between 5-9 hours to do it, i would think you could get it done cheaper at a euro car place.

if i was there right now, id help you in exchange for you helping me COMPLETE my driveshaft service (i changed the guibo, but didn't have time to take the shaft off and do the cb). i would say that the diy'er will take that 5-8 hours to get it done themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by LuF
    I now have the famed driveshaft problem (Flex disk etc.,) and need to know if there are any mechanics in Orlando that can do this job,without asking me for an arm and a leg for repair? Or if someone in the Orlando area knows how to do this and is willing to help me out in my attempt to rectify this problem myself which is my preferable solution Anyway any info will be appreciated..

Thx..
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine
    i'd try, in this order:

rudy's mercedes--winter park
    eurotech--winter park

if they aren't "reasonable" enough, i'd suggest you start cold calling. i've found that rudy's gouges a lot less than most other places in that area. a lot of the general service mechanics want between 5-9 hours to do it, i would think you could get it done cheaper at a euro car place.

if i was there right now, id help you in exchange for you helping me COMPLETE my driveshaft service (i changed the guibo, but didn't have time to take the shaft off and do the cb). i would say that the diy'er will take that 5-8 hours to get it done themselves.
    Found a place called Bimmer World on Cherry St in Winter Park knew the problem and did the work (center link) cost 280.00 not bad finally found a place to take the car for stuff I dont want to do.Thanks for pointing me in the right direction..