GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just sent the C&D article out... (m)

Default Just sent the C&D article out... (m)

To the people that PM'd me (i checked the PMs before the forum). Gonna get to the rest shortly. I hope the scans came out ok, If anyone has any pointers please feel free to share. I also found a copy of an old Road & Track that compares two Dinan prepped E34's a turbo'd 535 and an n/a ///M5, let me know if those are of interest and i will try to get it by next week (hopefully sooner) let me know.

Regards,
    J

Default If you asked me for it and didn't get it, it got bounced back...

I had quite a few come back to me. Its currently being hosted by some helpful board members, check it out while its up.

Regards,
    J

thanks a lot! That was great reading!
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default Can I still get the article?

Plan1@mis.net
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jason
    To the people that PM'd me (i checked the PMs before the forum). Gonna get to the rest shortly. I hope the scans came out ok, If anyone has any pointers please feel free to share. I also found a copy of an old Road & Track that compares two Dinan prepped E34's a turbo'd 535 and an n/a ///M5, let me know if those are of interest and i will try to get it by next week (hopefully sooner) let me know.

Regards,
    J
    Thanks,

1995 525i Auto, M50TU 2.5L, EAT chip, 1/95 build, USA, 205/65/15 tires, ASC+T, HID, lumbar, EC Mirror, BMW Alpine 5 radio with BMW-Pioneer CD Changer, abt 236k miles, Oxford Green/Parchment

Thanks-got it!

Got it thanks Jason, looking forward to lunchtime to read it

freezin ass cold WI formerly freezin ass cold MN

Thanks, I didn't realize the 535 cost that much new. What's the date on that article? Anybody remember the article they did on the 540 where they took a 540, a 540 with some Dinan mods and then a racing 540 and compared them? I haven't seen that one in a long time.
    95 540 six speed, Rondell 58 wheels, nothin else special
    79 911 SC - pea soup green

its a 01/89 article.

Quote Originally Posted by scott540
    Thanks, I didn't realize the 535 cost that much new. What's the date on that article? Anybody remember the article they did on the 540 where they took a 540, a 540 with some Dinan mods and then a racing 540 and compared them? I haven't seen that one in a long time.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Default In fact, they dropped the price in 1990.

I remember someone saying that BMW dropped the price by about $5k after the first year.

I have that article, Scott (it was actually 540 Sport/Dinan version/racer), but it's in a Road & Track book I have that covers all their Motorsport-related reviews (through the E46 M3 I think). It would be a little too hard on the book to scan it, or I'd get right on that project... anyway, I bet you could find it at the Sharper Ima- hey Ed, where'd the Amazon link go?

Quote Originally Posted by scott540
    I didn't realize the 535 cost that much new. Anybody remember the article they did on the 540 where they took a 540, a 540 with some Dinan mods and then a racing 540 and compared them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast