GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleeping sons of bleepers. (big pics, 56k beware)

Default #%$&*@! sons of bleepers. (big pics, 56k beware)

I parked my car in my church parking lot for a week because I've had some threats that some kids would vandalize my car. I had to leave for 5 days during so I couldnt keep it at home and watch out my window for them. Let the church know and everything beforehand and when I went to get her this is what I found.

I've busted my balls trying to keep this car in good condition and have for the year I've had her and right as I'm planning to sell, this **** happens. Ugh.

Last edited by MicahO; 06-28-2004 at 01:01 PM.

Unregistered Guest

Why would someone want to vandalize your car? Did you do something to these kids?

Well my best friend's car (98 trans am) his old car (98 grand prix GTP) and his moms trailblazer each were vandalized. egged, toilet paper, bologna. thankfully his dad leaves work at 6am and found it before it could do anymore paint damage. He found out who did it and come to find out they vandalized his cars cause his ex girlfriend told her psycho ass brother that he cheated on her, which he undoubtfully didnt. It wasnt even a big deal when he found out that she told her brother that. Before his car got vandalized, he contacted her brother and told him that if he had a problem with him to confront him face to face and Dallas (my friend) said that the guy would "get him some other way because hes too young to physically hurt." We thought the kid was just bluffing. but a few days later dallas called me and told me what I just stated up there about his cars. I then got really upset and called this kid and told him he was an "ignorant piece of trash who has no respect for other peoples property". he replied "you had better watch your car as well."

maybe i shouldnt have said anything but i couldnt let this just go, especially since dallas has helped me out in similar situations before.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Why would someone want to vandalize your car? Did you do something to these kids?

Sounds to me like you ought to be contacting either the police, this brats parents, or both. While you wouldn't want to provoke him to do anything more, if you've got any reasonable amount of proof that he did it, I'd get the cops involved. Maybe some juvenile deliquency charges and being forced to pay for the damages will help turn the kid around a bit. And if not, maybe his parents will (I'm presuming from what you said that the kid is under 18). Things like this make me wish it were a valid legal option to beat the crap out of the offender. Vindictive vandalism is one of the lowest forms of crime, and it sounds like this kid could use to have repercussions for his actions. That or a good stint in a state penitentiary
    Damon H
    1990 535i 5spd 205,000mi

Unregistered Guest

That sucks! You should rent one of those spy video cameras from spy rental places. Catch them in action!!! Then contact the police with video evidence and sue their parents for damages. One of my friends did the same thing with his Mustang. Some jerk keep parking at his assigned parking space and one day he told him off. Well, he start getting keyed so he rented a spy video camera from spy shop and got him doing the key job. That guy got hit with fines and was sued by my friend and all the damages. I think my buddy added few things here and there but serves him right!

Well, I cant be 100% sure that it was them. They live on the opposite end of town and I hadnt told anyone where I parked it, not my parents.. not dallas. Parked it and walked home. It was even hidden from the road behind a row of tall bushes. He easily said that he did that to my friends car, but completely denies having anything to do with my vandalism. The kid is 22-23, thats why he wouldnt fight dallas.. cause he's 17. Thats why he said he would get him some other way or whatever. The police probably couldnt do anything cause all I have is a threat and the fact that I moved my car w/o telling anybody..

that just sucks!
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Unregistered Guest

I firmly believe in karma....That guy will get whats coming to him.....a foot up his ass!!

wow. i'm sorry to hear about that

it's definitely a huge concern for me too being on a college campus and drunks running around all the time. who knows if they'd wander into the garage and mess with my car.

i hope you find the people responsible.
    mike
    '91 525im

project e34

Default your telling me......

i went to creation festival this weekend. i parked next to a new play ground & some little kids left sand all over the hood of my 540i/a. the only way to keep a car perfect is to park it in a garage & not drive it anywhere but in your drive way.
    tim s.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast