GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Bill R. was "spot on", I passed emmisions

Default Bill R. was "spot on", I passed emmisions

With a warmed up cat, I actually passed the "fast pass" emmisions test. What a clean car!

What happened was, the kid testing the car, screwed up and shifted from 2nd to 4th at the end of the initial test, so he had to redo it. Since he was just running the car, the cat was certainly real warm, and during the second test, the computer kicked out the car with a "fast pass". Kinda like the fast passes at Disney! It ran so clean, no more waiting....kewl

Bill R. had looked at my first test results and knew immediately that the cat was not warm. The end of the test read "clean". And Wifey had told me that the car sat for 5-10 minutes, not running, whilst they putzed with someone elses car, before my cars first test at the facility.

Default Glad to see that it breezed through Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer Nut Ed
    With a warmed up cat, I actually passed the "fast pass" emmisions test. What a clean car!

What happened was, the kid testing the car, screwed up and shifted from 2nd to 4th at the end of the initial test, so he had to redo it. Since he was just running the car, the cat was certainly real warm, and during the second test, the computer kicked out the car with a "fast pass". Kinda like the fast passes at Disney! It ran so clean, no more waiting....kewl

Bill R. had looked at my first test results and knew immediately that the cat was not warm. The end of the test read "clean". And Wifey had told me that the car sat for 5-10 minutes, not running, whilst they putzed with someone elses car, before my cars first test at the facility.

Adnan Guest

Default Bill is the cat's meow!

As usual...

George Mann Guest

Default emission testing?...who has to do that?

thankfully was eventually abolished in Michigan.
    And yeah...Bill knows a little about these cars :-)
    George