Background:
- could not unlock my car with the remote;
- unlocked manually, alarm activated and sounded the horn;
- pulled the rear seat;
- unplugged the alarm computer;

The car now drives without alarm.

I have a spare alarm computer that is deactivated. It is exactly the same unit. Plugging this in won't let me re-initialize the keys but will not sound the alarm either.

I have used a universal computer to pull codes (Launch X431). All kind of alarm codes erased in all modules.

I now see the following with live data:
- boot closed / open, the sensor always says closed. Probably a faulty sensor or tampered wiring;
- driver door closed it says "IDLE";
- driver door opened it says "DEACTIVATED;
- passenger door closed it says "FAULTY";
- passenger door opened it says "DEACTIVATED";
- tilt sensor always says "OPEN";
- bonnet and rear seat say "OPEN" and "CLOSED" depending on being open / lifted up or not; <- THIS PART WORKS

The words IDLE, DEACTIVATED, FAULTY and OPEN are probably not original BMW terms but it is the way how this tablet reads the live data. I need the boot sensor to say "OPEN" and "CLOSED" like the bonnet sensor does. I need the tilt sensor to read different when I move / turn it around and I need the passenger door to do the same as the driver door. This will confirm the entire alarm system works.

Questions:
- how do the sensors in the door work, where can I find these sensors? I want to check the wiring on the passenger door or replace the sensor;
- where is the sensor in the boot located?;
- how does the tilt sensor work (near amplifier in back) / how can I manually test it? Unscrewing it and moving it around does not change the live data;