Been trying to get my AC working good and waiting for a couple adapters to check pressures. Meanwhile I added a couple cans of R134a and it helped a little.

Yesterday going to the store I turned the AC on and the fan to high, a couple minutes later BAM! loud noise and I felt vibration all through the car. In a panic I shut off the AC, went into neutral and finally shut the blower off. That was it, the blower fan out of balance. It was like someone threw a bananna into the fan, very heavy vibration in all speeds so I kept it off.

Rolled the windows down and went about my business, checked the blower several times and it was still badly off balance. Between thinking what could have happened and how I will go about replacing it pretty much consumed my mind. Anyways a couple hours later on the way back home I threw the fan on again and there was no vibration, like I imagined it all. On comes the AC and drove the whole way home with no issues.

So what actually could have happened here? A mouse trying to commit suicide and failed and ran back out? I don't think there is any easy way to take a look in there, can it be done? I have one of those cameras on a stick to hook up to a laptop, where would I gain access? Can I check through the cabin filter access?