GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated, also i own a e34 again

its tied down on the trailer so its not at height in the pic, no self leveling but it does have some h&r springs, i think the rears are installed but the fronts are in a box in the large pile of stuff that came with it, not sure what ratio is currently in it likely 4.10, i have a 3.91ls from the 535ia donor and a buddy while on vacation stumbled across a goldmine of e34s in a salvage yard in utah and scored me the sex change parts i needed (trans/shifter pedal box DS and a 3.46ls) as i wasn't wild about doing a m30 swap and having a EH slushbox to get working only to eventually yank and install a 5 speed, i was planning on seeing whats up with the 4l30e (thats what gm calls it) and if repairable without removing it (maybe a loose band or solenoid issue, s'posed ta be a rebuilt tranny that sounds like it might be going into limp when it shifts into OD by the description) run it as a 525 till the goodies are gathered to do a 535 right, but now that i have all but the cam and headers i want within my grasp screw the m50/4l30e, the engine runs fine but with 330k miles on the clock (a few rock chips and sagging headliner are only imperfections on whole car, even the door panels are nice) they are scrap/spare parts to be sold in parts and or with a disclaimer.
    planning a top end rebuild with a cam and am pursuing a set of stainless headers, ifi can cut a decent blade from brass plate ill bore out a throttle body and build a knock off of millers "powerfold" bulged plenum m30 intake, the dyno numbers if accurate look intriguing, for management if anybody saw my m6 build on big coupe or mye28 that frankentronic system i built the run the high compression m88/3 will eventually make it onto the m30b35 in what for the moment ive named the waggone, for those (everybody i am positive) that don't know its basically a motronic 3.3.1 red label 413 and harness from a m50tu 525 that i stuck a ostrich prom emulator into and laptop tuned, the m50 harness almost perfectly draped over the m88/3, all i had to do after building a cam sensor to take the place of the distributor .......blah blah blah long story short i had a 1985 m635 big cam high compression basket of snakes headers m88/3 running fully sequential with knock sensors and a 3.5" 540 maf and coil pacs, shouldn't take much to drape that over a m30b35 and plug right into the 525 body plugs as that is where its from then re tune.
    when anything amusing takes place ill post it up with pics but the build hasn't started yet and the car is still strapped to the trailer in the side yard
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Welcome home.

A Bimmer Nut '99 Z3, '06 330cicm zhp, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com

got some toys in the mail Name:  headers1.jpg
Views: 3941
Size:  60.6 KB nickle for thickness comparison Name:  headers2.jpg
Views: 4094
Size:  39.7 KB schmiedmann 3mm reinforced basket of snakes, not quite as naughty looking as my dearly departed m88/3 but pretty spiffy Name:  snakes.jpg
Views: 4702
Size:  57.0 KB
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Wow, they both look great. And talk about thick, very nice.

A Bimmer Nut '99 Z3, '06 330cicm zhp, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com

Name:  8c5eb41ef8f5c19e4583ef66d7caafcd.jpeg
Views: 2908
Size:  84.4 KB

Basically disappears for the entirety of the Obama Administration, and then pops back up out of nowhere. Nice. Good to see you.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Welcome back!
    Ramon
    1994 540iA Nikasil EAT Chip
    Tampa Bay, Florida USA

HA, well not totally disappeared, if ya ever watched the tv show "sons of guns" some of the toys were built, repaired or modified by me, even managed to not get edited out of every scene they shot with me in it and ugly up the discovery channel once in a while, well till will got convicted as being a massive pedophile, the first 3 episodes of season 6 will likely never see with light of day.
    touring project is stalled awaiting parts delivery, the schrick cam that was supposed to be in stock at turner turned into will be shipped in jan along with the rockers

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine View Post
    Name:  8c5eb41ef8f5c19e4583ef66d7caafcd.jpeg
Views: 2908
Size:  84.4 KB

Basically disappears for the entirety of the Obama Administration, and then pops back up out of nowhere. Nice. Good to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by winfred View Post
    HA, well not totally disappeared, if ya ever watched the tv show "sons of guns" some of the toys were built, repaired or modified by me, even managed to not get edited out of every scene they shot with me in it and ugly up the discovery channel once in a while, well till will got convicted as being a massive pedophile, the first 3 episodes of season 6 will likely never see with light of day.
    touring project is stalled awaiting parts delivery, the schrick cam that was supposed to be in stock at turner turned into will be shipped in jan along with the rockers

So you worked full-time or part-time for them or some such? I was going to type something about giraffe-neck , but then I realized that was a different show. I watched that show in 2011, back when there was a buttload of firearms related shows on Discovery. Additionally, I thought you mentioned years (would be a decade or more ago) about a manufacturer that called themselves "red-stick;" I always got confused and thought that maybe the sons-of-guns people and you were in some way connected.

Did you make receivers for anything?
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

red stick and red jacket were the same company and kicked off the sons of guns show, ive built hundreds if not thousands of ak variants from demil parts kits and new parts, was always part time till i got burned out and quit red jacket, we'd already did the network pilot and i was liked so i came back when i could get away from german auto for tv stuff but because i wasn't there every day i guess the brass decided to limit my camera time as most of the time something i did/built and was filmed doing and had lines for got recast by someone else by time it aired, meh tv is a huge pain in the ass. the business is still running under a different name by joe https://www.aklysdefense.com/ as aklys defense and meaux guns https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en...jXBtEQoioIfzAK charley my buddy is still involved too, the whole thing was amusing and if i had run with it full time i would've been an original cast member and part of the industry from the contacts created, if's and but's....... got to meet a few cool people and play with some fun toys, jessie james was a cool dude (big dude too, shaking hands is like grabbing onto a catchers mitt) and a normal guy

Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 5049
Size:  94.4 KB
    sneaux and lots of it, well for loserana

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast