I had a shop replace the two small rubber hose segments connecting the Power Steering Fluid Cooling Coil segment .

He had a difficult time particularly as it appears he didn't notice the small metal pipe intermediary segment attaches to the fender/wheel well with a plastic Nut on the outside in the wheel well and he used some excessive force which ripped that fitment through the body panel there.

When he was done and I started the car to leave I saw the ANTI LOCK and the Traction Control lights were on and have not gone off.

I will be going back Monday for him to scan the car and see what's up.

Could unplugging the Throttle Control Module while doing the PS hose work trigger a fault that needs to be cleared?

the ASC+T system is definitely not operational at this time as verified last night driving in Snow when I realized the car had slid a long distance without the usual grabbing of the wheels .

Anyway Just figured I'd see if anyone has any ideas as to what he may have done.

I supposed maybe he damaged wiring for the Wheel Speed sensor .

I unplugged and refitted the main ABS module plug to be sure it was on tight and I see no obviously broken wiring in that area...