GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Hello old friends, it's time for AutoZones annual year-end unannounced oil clearance

Default Hello old friends, it's time for AutoZones annual year-end unannounced oil clearance

Hello Dr. Crane,
    Longtime listener, first time caller

So AutoZone is having their annual, unannounced, end of the year oil clearance.

the deals aren't as great as they were two years ago, when you were able to get 5 quarts of Castrol Edge 0w40 for $5, or a quart of Ford Mercon V for $1 a quart, but they are okay. I took a regularly priced jug of edge 0w40 up to the register and found out it was $10 for 5 quarts. That's a decent price, when you consider Walmart has the same product for over $22. It looks like the best deals are on odd ball weights of oil like 0w40 that regular people don't use-- which would go great in European cars like BM Troubleyous. You can use this thread from bobistheoilguy.com as guidance as to what might be on sale. Like I said, some of the clearance items are not marked down to their actual price on the shelves. I hope you old BMW fruits are having a nice Christmas, and that you have a nice New Year too.

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ub...n_#Post4279240
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

You just starting trouble youngster.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy