GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: '95 E34 530i for sale

Default '95 E34 530i for sale

I have a Alpine White 530i. The engine blew a while back and I had planned to make it a project car but I will be moving soon and can't take it with me. Along with the engine it needs some shocks, engine mounts, radiator, water pump if not replacing engine as a whole, motor controllers for front windows, driver's seat is off track. The body is dirty but basically in good condition. There is a rust spot about the size of a dime on the sunroof. Either use for parts or restore. I have told others about it but I would like for it to go to a BMW aficionado. It's located in the 317 area code. It WILL be gone by the end of May 2016. MAKE ME AN OFFER!
    Attached Images Attached Images             

Wish you were closer, how many miles on it?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Approximately 96K; I haven't tried to look to see in several years. It doesn't run so it would have to be towed. I've posted about it previously but this time it has to go. :/

Nothing personal but anything above $400 scrap is really pushing it in that condition. Be much better off to part it out. If you were closer I would be able to help you out with at least something with it. I'm eastern TN if that helps.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Oh, no worries Regal; I admit that it is a project to restore and I had someone who was ready to do it but I have different priorities right now. If anyone wanted to restore it or part it out they could do it; if I had the time to part it out myself to get more I would but I was thinking about $500 for it. Regardless, it will be gone in about 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooljazz94 View Post
    Oh, no worries Regal; I admit that it is a project to restore and I had someone who was ready to do it but I have different priorities right now. If anyone wanted to restore it or part it out they could do it; if I had the time to part it out myself to get more I would but I was thinking about $500 for it. Regardless, it will be gone in about 6 weeks.
    An easy fix up there! A new battery, a good clean, new fluids and probably one or two slightly more serious things... nice classic, economical wheels with low miles!

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!