Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Anyone need M30 Ported Intake Manifoild?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    4,279

    Default

    Good on you fellas, helping our bimmerbrothers out is what it's all about...

    Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

    08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by genphreak View Post
    Good on you fellas, helping our bimmerbrothers out is what it's all about...
    You should tell those 540i LE Yahoo forum guys (in your sig) to use this forum, not the other way around! just sayin'

    A Bimmer Nut for sure: '04 530im (current daily driver), '97 m3, '98 323is, '99 Z3, '01 740iL, '06 330cicm zhp, '02 R1150R, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    So.Calif ( L.A. Beach Area)
    Posts
    474

    Default

    It Arrived at work on Friday...I will get around to opening and taking photos this week after I get from business travel

    Thanks

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by califblue View Post
    It Arrived at work on Friday...I will get around to opening and taking photos this week after I get from business travel

    Thanks
    cool

    A Bimmer Nut for sure: '04 530im (current daily driver), '97 m3, '98 323is, '99 Z3, '01 740iL, '06 330cicm zhp, '02 R1150R, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    So.Calif ( L.A. Beach Area)
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Ok finally opened the box yesterday this WORK think is keeping me way to busy

    Thanks for Stickers! ( I didn't eve know they existed )

    anybody want a sticker?
    let me know I will send it to you!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Yeah, I did not know the decals existed until I made up a batch up either. I have a vinyl cutter. lol

    A Bimmer Nut for sure: '04 530im (current daily driver), '97 m3, '98 323is, '99 Z3, '01 740iL, '06 330cicm zhp, '02 R1150R, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    So.Calif ( L.A. Beach Area)
    Posts
    474

    Default

    OK finally installed the Mustang injectors...way smoother throttle response and more linear. Not that an E34 is lacking just a nice upgrade and acceleration is more responsive. I did a 150 mile loop I do on my motorcycle frorm sea level to 5200 ft ( highway 2 in the Angles Crest Forest)
    not sure about gas mileage improvement as I could not keep my foot out of it.

    Thanks BIMMER NUT!

    P.S. if anyone wants the Ported manifold it is yours for the asking

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by califblue View Post
    OK finally installed the Mustang injectors...way smoother throttle response and more linear. Not that an E34 is lacking just a nice upgrade and acceleration is more responsive. I did a 150 mile loop I do on my motorcycle frorm sea level to 5200 ft ( highway 2 in the Angles Crest Forest)
    not sure about gas mileage improvement as I could not keep my foot out of it.

    Thanks BIMMER NUT!

    P.S. if anyone wants the Ported manifold it is yours for the asking
    Thanks for the update. Glad it worked out. And thanks for passing on the ported manifold to someone who may be in need of it.

    A Bimmer Nut for sure: '04 530im (current daily driver), '97 m3, '98 323is, '99 Z3, '01 740iL, '06 330cicm zhp, '02 R1150R, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Getting oil in the Intake
    By tintrx in forum 5 Series BMW
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 02:24 PM
  2. m60 intake mod?
    By Ferret in forum 5 Series BMW
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 04:54 PM
  3. Help: E34 M30 intake!?!
    By ILoveMPower in forum 5 Series BMW
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 07:54 PM
  4. Ported intake for E34 535i
    By Bart in forum 5 Series BMW
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 04:55 PM
  5. Some 535 stuff for sale - Ported intake, halfshafts
    By MicahO in forum 5 Series BMW
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 08:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •