GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: cabin fan quit, what do I check? Sword?

Default cabin fan quit, what do I check? Sword?

My fan quit blowing air yesterday, 1990 m20 525, I have never had a problem before, except for the small leaf fire in it a couple of years ago. What should I check? Does it have a sword or not? Should I just replace the whole blower with a new one from bma or what? Thanks for the info. Sorry, don't have month of manufacturer, had to drive the 530 to work.

have you checked the fuse yet? (as you didn't say that you did).

Quote Originally Posted by 50 fiver
    My fan quit blowing air yesterday, 1990 m20 525, I have never had a problem before, except for the small leaf fire in it a couple of years ago. What should I check? Does it have a sword or not? Should I just replace the whole blower with a new one from bma or what? Thanks for the info. Sorry, don't have month of manufacturer, had to drive the 530 to work.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

no, I guess I should have posted after I tried figuring out where it is, the Bently wiring diograms are like greek to me. Any light on where it is, under hood?

clim control fuses SHOULD be in the driver's side fuse box....i don't know the number for it, but there is a legend attached to the underside of the fusebox cover. blew one last winter and last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by 50 fiver
    no, I guess I should have posted after I tried figuring out where it is, the Bently wiring diograms are like greek to me. Any light on where it is, under hood?
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Thanks Ryan, I will check asap after I do my 12 at work. Hopefully that is all that it is. I think it is too early manufactured to have sword, but not sure. I don't know what the sword even does.

the sword thingy provides the resistances so that you can have fan speeds 1-3. Same goes for the resistor pack. I think that if your sword died you'd likely still have function of the fan on position 4.