BMW owners, where do you go for service, parts & other stuff like EVP?

Here are the hook-ups I've been able to find so far.

Service/Repairs
Besides the BMW dealership option; we've got a great independent BMW -only shop in Jacksonville, FL (North Florida). Very fortunate to have found this place through the recommendation of a friend (M3 driver). The owner of the place is also the mechanic. A+ personal attention every time I've stopped by for service or car questions.
Jacksonville Florida BMW Repair & Maintenance. Carroll Autowerks is Jacksonville's BMW Shop.

Parts/Accessories/Extended Vehicle Protection/New Car Purchases
Calling around really is worth it. Before you buy, seriously call another dealer in another state; call two; they price the same things differently; yes even the new cars "wink".
I've bought parts from Prestige BMW (NJ) online parts sales and they've been able to give me some of the best prices for OEM parts and that included shipping.
More recently I've bought from Schaeffer BMW (NC) 910-392-2700 . Make sure you ask for John Andrews; he's a Manager there. He's been able to beat every other BMW dealers price so far.

I always shop around even for small items. The above are just my recommendations based on my own experience.

Do you know of any places that you'd recommend?