GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***** FS: I can't believe I have to resort to this....

Default ***** FS: I can't believe I have to resort to this....

So I have ruined my left ankle in a basketball accident and had to go to the ER and get a bunch of tests done...well who would have guessed that without insurance it would have cost an arm and a leg. I have already drained my savings to pay for some of it but now I have to resort to selling anything I own of value to help pay for it.

Please...by no means am I asking for a charity here. It was my issue that I got in this mess so I will now pay for it. I have pics of items that have value and selling to help raise money for my bills. I have never done anything like this so shoot me an offer on the ones you want to my inbox and we'll go from there.

Here are most of the items...there will be more posted when I can get around to it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67576060@N07/6152642276/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6757606...7627732215084/

Thank you everyone!

p.s. And to be clear. All clothes have been washed in Tide (sorry for the wrinkles as I didn't iron them yet) and all come from a pet and smoke free home.
    http://www.bimmernut.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3314&dateline=1239168  877

Here are some pics of my ankle...

Name:  0725012339.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  83.9 KB

Name:  0725012156.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  88.0 KB
    Last edited by BMW4LIFE; 09-23-2011 at 03:08 AM.
    http://www.bimmernut.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3314&dateline=1239168  877

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you get better soon.
    RICK
    BMW 1995 525i (Alpine White)

Thanks Rick!

I'm working on it but this ankle is stubborn to get better!

The doc predicts I'll be out for another 2 months due to the tears

Hope all is well Rick!

I'm sorry to hear about your ankle. I myself just got mostly over a torn alkalies (sp) tendon. I can understand what your going through and the pain involved. I hope you get feeling better soon.
    Johan

Quote Originally Posted by BMW4LIFE View Post
    Thanks Rick!

I'm working on it but this ankle is stubborn to get better!

The doc predicts I'll be out for another 2 months due to the tears

Hope all is well Rick!

Bloody awful Rick, perhaps you can repair faster than they are telling you, just keep up the bloodflow as much as you can by doing hand weights, eating a healthy diet, and thinking positively. Money is always a pain for people in your position. Hope all gets well ASAP...Nick

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Get well soon!

Maybe you better ask Shogun for an "ankle how to", he probably has one!

CD43,Style 21s,K&N Insert,White blinkers,LED 3rd brakelight,HIDs,front Monroe sportsshocks/Weitec 35 springs,540 Calipers, Zimmermann Discs and Textar pads.

Quote Originally Posted by h2oyo View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your ankle. I myself just got mostly over a torn alkalies (sp) tendon. I can understand what your going through and the pain involved. I hope you get feeling better soon.
    Johan
    Thanks bud!

The MRI showed that i have torn one of my deltoid ligaments on my medial side of my ankle and a partial tear on one of the outers...FML...this is the price I pay I guess. I tried to take my first step today without the ankle brace but that was a big NO NO so back on bed I go. I am sooo sick of everything on TV and my room that I may be getting cabin fever here!

Quote Originally Posted by genphreak View Post
    Bloody awful Rick, perhaps you can repair faster than they are telling you, just keep up the bloodflow as much as you can by doing hand weights, eating a healthy diet, and thinking positively. Money is always a pain for people in your position. Hope all gets well ASAP...Nick
    I'm trying to stay positive here. Life could be harder and worse. I always think, that I should be thankful for the little things we never think about...clean water, food, civilization. Yes that is a little extreme but I never want to forgot the hardship out there. Screw the pain...I just want these bills to go away!

Quote Originally Posted by Bo525i View Post
    Get well soon!

Maybe you better ask Shogun for an "ankle how to", he probably has one!
    Ha! Seriously!

I will need a detailed DIY for that one...hopefully I won't need any 'special tools'

Again thank you guys for the support....

And I'll use this as a bump for the items for sale.

I'd be happy to donate a t-shirt to the highest bidder to help you out. It's not much, but maybe it'll help.

Here's the image on the t-shirt.

Name:  allanprint2.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  20.5 KB

It's a design drawn by a member from here that passed away a number of years ago. Some may remember him, Allan S.

My daughter sells them on her bragNwear.com site here:

BMW E34 - AllanS [tshirt] - $11.95 : bragNwear.com, Custom T-Shirts and Hats

But for the auction here, just post a price, and I'll mail it off to the highest bidder, and send the proceeds to BMW4LIFE, no charity, just one member helping another. It ain't gonna be all that much anyway, but if it helps even a little, we'll all feel better, right guys?

A Bimmer Nut for sure: '04 530im (current daily driver), '97 m3, '98 323is, '99 Z3, '01 740iL, '06 330cicm zhp, '02 R1150R, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com
    And I still maintain: '90 535im (sold to daughters best friend, one of my favorite bimmers), '92 525im (daughters other best friend now drives this one).

OK guys, I'll start the bidding off at ONE DOLLAR. I'll bid $1.

Do I hear $2?

A Bimmer Nut for sure: '04 530im (current daily driver), '97 m3, '98 323is, '99 Z3, '01 740iL, '06 330cicm zhp, '02 R1150R, '69 r60, Owner/Operator of www.Bimmer.info and www.BimmerNut.com
    And I still maintain: '90 535im (sold to daughters best friend, one of my favorite bimmers), '92 525im (daughters other best friend now drives this one).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast