Due to finding a lot of rust on the floor pans and sub-frame of the car, I've decided to part ways with my E28 and part out the good stuff. I'm kind of dissappointed but I did not have a lot in it so it's not a major loss. I'll find another E28.

The front fascia is bent a little, it can be bent back. It will need to be repainted since the PO thought a rattle can would work best. The headlights have the halo thing but they were never connected. The head lights look good and give the car a more modern look. I'm pretty sure the output is much better too. This car has a slush box in it. Not sure of the condition since I never drove the car. The M30B34 does not run also, I think it is the cold start valve. I never bothered to look into it since I've been extremely busy lately. The rear seats are in decent shape and will need a good cleaning. The front passenger seat is also in decent shape and a good cleaning would do it good. The driver seat on the on the other hand will need some work.

I've attached a link to the pics. e28 pictures by atl530i - Photobucket

You can email me at atl530i@gmail.com or PM me. Feedback on top and I do have heatware under jmurray. If you're local great, less shipping. Make offers.