GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Wife turns 30, E34 turns heads...

Default Wife turns 30, E34 turns heads...

So today my wife turned 30. Yesterday, while she was stressing about turning 30, I spent 3 hours working on her birthday present...a detailed E34. She ALWAYS gives me grief about spending time cleaning her car, but it was all worth it when I went home for lunch today and asked her how her day has been, and she gave me a huge hug and said "My car looks BEAUTIFUL!"

And to think I got her a Yurman bracelet thinking she'd like that more...I coulda saved a coupla dimes and really dolled Ginger up! Now let's just hope I don't arrive home to find a puddle of tranny fluid under the car...

Bill B.
    Bill B.
    95 525i

Hehe, I was going to do that to the wife's car but she wasn't interested. She ended up with a Yurman wedding band. Interesting stuff.

Getting warm in the Triangle yet?

I gave the wifey a new headliner for her 535iA, and my old speakers from the wagon, but she still refuses to avoid the shopping carts at Randalls. The passenger side of her car is an embarrassment. It's beyond dent busters at this point. True she bought the car from a Houston soccer mom, and the car was hardly driven, though way too many times through cheap brush car washes, and the black paint is heavily swirled. Her car has not one shimmy, drives on rails, stops flawlessly, and sounds oh so sweet when I bump around in S3. She's not really getting it on her car and it's value. She's totally bored and now wants the new A6 or an allroad. Her car is a 92 and just tripped over 100k....I keep telling her she has a 100k left in it, and she replies, "let someone else drive it"

We'll see. The door dinged, paint swirled 535 is a classic sleeper.

Hey Bill, my birthday was yesterday also.......June 13th.

Tell her not to stress about turning 30, there's plenty of time to stress. I was graduating high school when she was born. =)