GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never Buy From This Sh*tty Seller... >=(

Default Never Buy From This Sh*tty Seller... >=(

So I decided to order the cup holders from this worthless seller and it has been one months and I have yet to get anything. I had to threaten to file a claim with eBay for him to tell me that the holder will arrive on Sat (of last week).

Him and his business are a joke! Save yourself the headache and never buy from him!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...8922&viewitem=
    Last edited by BMW4LIFE; 06-29-2010 at 01:08 PM.
    http://www.bimmernut.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3314&dateline=1239168  877

Not that I want any, but this is surely not the famous Herb as per:
    http://www.bimmernut.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38650

hehhee mate. I got one of his cup holders and it's awesome.

well good luck with it

Quote Originally Posted by BMW4LIFE View Post
    So I decided to order the cup holders from this worthless seller and it has been one months and I have yet to get anything. I had to threaten to file a claim with eBay for him to tell me that the holder will arrive on Sat (of last week).

Him and his business are a joke! Save yourself the headache and never buy from him!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...8922&viewitem=
    i bought one from herb this month and it arrived in less than 2 weeks.

It just sucks that someone that has such a great product can be such a crappy seller.

I have been selling and buying on ebay since 2002 so I know what is expected...especially when I send all my products priority mail which take three days max to get to the recipient. I am mainly burnt that I had to threaten him to file a claim for him to take me serious and email me back...

I think if your too busy to respond your too busy to sell...

Too bad I will never experience his product =/
    http://www.bimmernut.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3314&dateline=1239168  877

maybe you can just wait a few more weeks.

nothing gained...nothing hurt

Quote Originally Posted by BMW4LIFE View Post
    It just sucks that someone that has such a great product can be such a crappy seller.

I have been selling and buying on ebay since 2002 so I know what is expected...especially when I send all my products priority mail which take three days max to get to the recipient. I am mainly burnt that I had to threaten him to file a claim for him to take me serious and email me back...

I think if your too busy to respond your too busy to sell...

Too bad I will never experience his product =/

to be honest with you Kriss...if I lived in Australia I would totally be more patient to the fact that it is taking awhile but the fact that I live in the states and I know for a fact that it should not take one month is what bothers me...

At this point I just want my money...

Will you sell me yours?!?! haha!

I had no problems getting mine either on Erich's recomendation, it took a few weeks but i was in no hurry.
    He didn't have any produced when i ordered mine but was going to start production again soon so i waited.

The trick is to pateitnly remind the seller, and to communicate on at least 2 ways- via eBay and a seperate email address, ie as you can find out via PayPal or sometimes in the ad. Oftentimes, your message can get blocked in all the shitty spamfilters as people love to use free email accounts, esp. the really shitty providers like Hotmail and Yahoo to run their eBay accounts. Of course, if you are using one yourself, then you have to expect problems with people recieving through their filters!

My advice: Try using another account/means to send your messages. I don't think Herb will have any trouble looking after you, just be sure you are getting through.

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Quote Originally Posted by genphreak View Post
    The trick is to pateitnly remind the seller, and to communicate on at least 2 ways- via eBay and a seperate email address, ie as you can find out via PayPal or sometimes in the ad. Oftentimes, your message can get blocked in all the shitty spamfilters as people love to use free email accounts, esp. the really shitty providers like Hotmail and Yahoo to run their eBay accounts. Of course, if you are using one yourself, then you have to expect problems with people recieving through their filters!

My advice: Try using another account/means to send your messages. I don't think Herb will have any trouble looking after you, just be sure you are getting through.
    In his reply he stated that he apploigized for his delay in response but my problem that after three attempts to communicate I had to threaten a claim with ebay for him to respond...now in all honesty you tell me if that is a responsible seller?!?!

When I sell items on eBay I respond within 24 hours of the question or I ship for FREE! Then again maybe I am just too nice of a seller! =/

I'm over it though...it's things like this that re frame me from making purchases on eBay...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast