GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first speeding ticket in 10 years

Default first speeding ticket in 10 years

were you "driving to compensate commerce"? if not you were just traveling which makes you exempt of all the state issued "traffic infractions" sure it will piss the cop and judge off but it is legal. "traveling" is exempt, "commerce" is dependent on the state made rules. Don't even need a license to "travel bro".
    Last edited by 632 Regal; 03-30-2010 at 10:50 PM.
    Thanks,

1995 525i Auto, M50TU 2.5L, EAT chip, 1/95 build, USA, 205/65/15 tires, ASC+T, HID, lumbar, EC Mirror, BMW Alpine 5 radio with BMW-Pioneer CD Changer, abt 236k miles, Oxford Green/Parchment

front and rear facing radar gunnplexers==probably not a detective

economy is in the toilet, what can anyone say...
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Sorry to hear that!

At least you didn't get pulled over by an airplane...

Freakin ay out of all the cars he had to get me
    http://www.bimmernut.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3314&dateline=1239168  877

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine View Post
    front and rear facing radar gunnplexers==probably not a detective

economy is in the toilet, what can anyone say...
    Who knows, i was puzzled myself. Car color was blue-not gray like patrolmen. different outfit, not a uniform. He had on a blue raincoat like jacket with patches and showed his badge in a wallet. I was told by someone in the know that ky state police detectives drove blue cars.
    Thanks,

1995 525i Auto, M50TU 2.5L, EAT chip, 1/95 build, USA, 205/65/15 tires, ASC+T, HID, lumbar, EC Mirror, BMW Alpine 5 radio with BMW-Pioneer CD Changer, abt 236k miles, Oxford Green/Parchment

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    Who knows, i was puzzled myself. Car color was blue-not gray like patrolmen. different outfit, not a uniform. He had on a blue raincoat like jacket with patches and showed his badge in a wallet. I was told by someone in the know that ky state police detectives drove blue cars.

In some areas, they have the stones to call traffic "special operations" and have them wear 5.11 pants, polo shirt, and dropleg holster. I saw an econoline van with flashing lights in the rear windows pull someone over about a month ago, wearing that kind of get-up. Probably trying to snag people that wouldn't recognise the cars if they weren't fully marked.
    Last edited by ryan roopnarine; 03-30-2010 at 02:08 PM.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

FL got some of the wierdest police arrangement depending on the county you are in... I remember somewhere in North FL... I think like Talahassee (spelling, I know) area coming back from FL to west coast... there were vehicles waiting but doesn't have typical blue or red lights... instead they were yellow... I know they are definitely traffic cop on interstate highway. Wierd colored typical crown vic.

Don't know if that will help your insurance at all... I had two tickets with 20 over... not at the same time... loil... several years apart... didn't help with insurance even though FL traffic school 'wipe' them out... the record is still there as traffic violation and no points.

Sure, insurance increased rate because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Don't know if that will help your insurance at all... I had two tickets with 20 over... not at the same time... loil... several years apart... didn't help with insurance even though FL traffic school 'wipe' them out... the record is still there as traffic violation and no points.

Sure, insurance increased rate because of that.
    Yep I still need to watch out for that
    Thanks,

I really dont know whats going on with this PC, seems I changed the OP thread to my reply. I saw this today on 2 other forums. I will log off this thing for now... hope I didnt delete anyone during.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

I got pulled over for doing 12 over in a 35 mph speed zone tonight. HE LET ME GO! After checking my papers and my wifes license as a passenger? he told me that the ticket would have been 120 bucks and 3 points on the license. I was relieved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast