GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: RM european parts- anyone use

Default RM european parts- anyone use

Rocky Mountian European Parts. Anyone use these guys? Their prices seem good. They appear to be a small firm with only about 4 people from a quick google.

http://www.rmeuropean.com/
    Last edited by Russell; 10-29-2009 at 10:42 AM.
    Thanks,

1995 525i Auto, M50TU 2.5L, EAT chip, 1/95 build, USA, 205/65/15 tires, ASC+T, HID, lumbar, EC Mirror, BMW Alpine 5 radio with BMW-Pioneer CD Changer, abt 236k miles, Oxford Green/Parchment

How do they fair against the pelicanparts, tischer and autozoneaz guys for prices? I have never heard of them.. but that isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes smaller companies can offer lower prices to jumpstart their business to get customers.
    '94 540i
    e39 6-Spd, 3.15 LSD, UUC SSK w/ DSSR &RK5, M5 Bumpers/Side Skirts, HID Smileys/Fogs, E32 Mirror, BB Tri-Flo, V1, ZR3, Chipped, RD Strut Bar & Front and Rear Sway, SS Brake Lines, Brembos

I have used these guys several times and highly recommend them. When I replaced the shocks, mounts, spring pads, etc on my touring, I found the Bilsteins cheaper from another vendor. I called the guys at RM and they beat the cheapest price I could find. Customer service has been outstanding and the shipping is very fast. I used them for the rear suspension and I also ordered an AC compressor and dryer. They will beat any advertised price according to their website.

just ordered something from them yesterday.. they had the best price for the parts I wanted. Free shipping. Got a tracking number today and they actually shipped it yesterday.. same day as order (and I ordered it at 6pm ET (3pm PT)). Seems to be a great place so far.. though their 'inventory' or access to parts is similar to autohausaz and less than getbmwparts or pelicanparts. But tis expected. I also liked that they told you if they have it in stock (and how many). Something getbmwparts does not. Though getbmwparts and pelicanparts can order basically everything.
    Last edited by eaglecomm; 10-30-2009 at 10:04 AM.
    '94 540i
    e39 6-Spd, 3.15 LSD, UUC SSK w/ DSSR &RK5, M5 Bumpers/Side Skirts, HID Smileys/Fogs, E32 Mirror, BB Tri-Flo, V1, ZR3, Chipped, RD Strut Bar & Front and Rear Sway, SS Brake Lines, Brembos

I have ordered stuff from http://www.bmwpartsweb.com/ but noticed my credit is charged by RM European... I wonder if these two are the same company? Anyway, they ship fast, well packaged, and great price.
    RICK
    BMW 1995 525i (Alpine White)