GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: finally adjusting the chip prices

Default finally adjusting the chip prices

I have mentioned that the prices of the $179 chips would be adjusted to $199 a few months back but due to all the time and trouble it takes to update the website, I didn't do it yet. A few years back I had planned to retail the chips at $199 but also tried to keep the price very competitive as long as possible. I will be adjusting the website prices sometime in June so if you want to get a chip for $179, now's the time to do it.

It will go to a good cause, as the clutch in my M5 failed today and I want to fix it ASAP. I've only driven the car about 2000 km since putting it on the road on April 2 due to all the other bugs. Right now I'm waiting for an 18x9 M-parallel and new Bridgestone S03 to arrive as the car had a wheel that was repaired by the previous owner (he never mentioned this when I bought the car) and the fix has failed 3 time since April, and the tire has now been destroyed. (just mentioning this as I'm surprised at all the trouble I've had with what was supposed to be a perfect car in the PO's words)
    I know clutches fail but the wheel/tire problem was not expected. I also had to replace the front rotors and pads after 1000 km's as they were slightly warped. Since the PO took the car to his own garage for the inspection, my garage did not have a chance to catch the rotor problem. Well I guess it's all repairable by tossing money at it...

Mark

Sorry to hear about your M5 troubles Mark...The previous owner had replaced the clutch in mine at about 89k miles, I guess that's the life expectancy for these cars.

The MP's will look lovely on the M5, wrapped with the SO 3's will further enhance the sticky factor. Just don't be doing any high speed drifts like what Bill R. posted...=)

The Bridgestone 730's that are on the silver M5 now have done about 13k miles. They are wearing aright, probably another 7k left in them, but are too noisy at this point. I'm ready to replace them just for that reason alone! =) The Goodyear F1's are certainly a contender in the next shoeing of the 5.....Let me know how you like the S0 3's after a few k's...

Wish you continued success with your chip sales, everyone on the Yahoo M5 board raves about them.

Good luck with the beast, are you bringing it to the Chicago Pik-Nik???....=)