GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT - Blue Book value of motorcycle "TRIKE" conversion?

Default OT - Blue Book value of motorcycle "TRIKE" conversion?

My father passed, I'm executor.... need to sell some things to pay some bills...

How do I get a fair market value estimate of an

2003 Suzuki Volusia VL800 trike with 13,000 miles... black/chrome, custom tank bra and seat, lots of other customization, etc... ?

I found simliar for sale at around $10K... but to keep creditors off the back I need to ensure I get a decent (read something like Kelly Blue Book) price.

Anyone know?

Cheers, thanks. Great board.... w/o it wouldn't had my E34 near 8 years now!
    1993 / 525ia / M50TU / EAT / Sachs / Infiniti Kappa & Basslink / super clean / Style 5s wearing Pilots / Mobil 1 everywhere / long road ahead

I think the only thing you can do is talk to some seasoned bikers to get a realistic idea of what it is worth. There is no BB value on something as rare as that. I wish you luck, I have been seeing more and more of these around here. Some are cheaply put together and others you can just see the $$$ invested.

Good luck.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

"The gas pedal wouldn't go to the floor if it weren't meant to be there"

The link above is asking prices. What are you trying to determine? If you're selling it, just sell it. Ebay will work best. If you need a realistic value then don't rely on any asking price. Those are "conversion" machines, a euphemism for "non-factory" and they plummet in value on the used market. If for some reason you're looking for a high evaluation, then that link is your friend. In most cases settling an estate is gravy for professional appraisers who don't know any more about the items' real value than you do. I'm quite experienced in their chicanery. But if you tell us what you're actually trying to accomplish, maybe we can be more helpful.