GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Surfing Ebay ads

Default Surfing Ebay ads

man what a sick crowd of used 850's, seems like low mileage means top dollar even if there is no mention that the car runs and drives like a delapidated hummer. Ever went to drive any of these? My God what a bunch of junk is available, half need a jump or new batteries. I will sell mine after I get it in condition I feel is worthy of buying myself... it sickens me people sell crap as in good condition yet the car is almost junk. These are 100K cars new! Yes they cost much to maintain but thats the key... maintain not wait till everythings bad like an old Camaro (which isnt quite as expensive to fix). Wires cap and rotor 50 bux... the 850 costs 1200! Just venting.
    Sheesh. Now to figure that sunroof out...
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

heres one
    http://offer.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll
    shoot it's an 840... I dont even consider it unless my 2500 sparts a sale, anyone road trip?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

are you selling it now?

In case you need new ignition wires, I have new ones for you, special made, available in blue or black colour. And much cheaper than the original ones.
    Silicone and wood screw type plugs which are in my opinion better than the original ones with bushes.
    http://www.bimmernut.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40339

Thanks Erich for the offer, however that was one of the first things along with caps rotors and plugs I needed to replace.
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun View Post
    In case you need new ignition wires, I have new ones for you, special made, available in blue or black colour. And much cheaper than the original ones.
    Silicone and wood screw type plugs which are in my opinion better than the original ones with bushes.
    http://www.bimmernut.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40339
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

The problem with any of these high dollar cars is they depreciate so quickly that people who couldn't normally afford them finally can, but then they can't afford the upkeep.

I found this out when shopping for my 335i. So many 15-20k dollar cars that were just falling apart because the kids that should have spent that money on a new Jetta wanted the BMW then they were hit with a repair bill for a twin turbo repair.