525i, 132K Miles

Well after having a rumble/lateral vibration that seemed like driveline (30-60mph - felt side to side motion at driver and passenger seat - not much in steering wheel), I removed the drive shaft (oh what a pleasure - that was fun, certainly the exhaust removal - couldn't have too many floor jacks for that job).

After inspection - the U and CV joints seem fine, the center bearing seems a little loose (rubber is fine) and the guibo seems okay (some tears). When pushing on the transmission laterally (tapping with a rubber mallet), I felt the vibration that I felt while driving - so pretty sure all the tranny and engine mounts are due for replacement and that is the likely culprit for the vibration. (Shogun, you were right again - saw your recommendation in other posts)

So now the question - since I am doing all engine and tranny mounts, center bearing, guibo, dogbones, tranny output seal (it is weeping), should I just go ahead and replace the rear sub frame mounts or fill them with urethane?

Also, the rear control arm bushings, should they just be summarily replaced - which look like a real bugger to do?

My front end is all new Lemforder (again), so time to make the car "matched"

Thanks,
Scott