GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Where the feck is..

Default Where the feck is..

The anntenna amp located in a touring? I found the cable which is disconnected, but no amp anywhere!

In my 525iT the reception is perfect but in the 530 it sux big time due to P.O. mangling.. Same radio btw..

I searched all known and unknown possible places, like left side side cd changer area plus behind every plate and possible places back there.. Nada!

Anyone?

CD43,Style 21s,K&N Insert,White blinkers,LED 3rd brakelight,HIDs,front Monroe sportsshocks/Weitec 35 springs,540 Calipers, Zimmermann Discs and Textar pads.

well in my sedan it's close to the rear window in the upper side panels but I dunno if that helps you much.

Quote Originally Posted by tim eh? View Post
    well in my sedan it's close to the rear window in the upper side panels but I dunno if that helps you much.
    Nope, different on a touring!

CD43,Style 21s,K&N Insert,White blinkers,LED 3rd brakelight,HIDs,front Monroe sportsshocks/Weitec 35 springs,540 Calipers, Zimmermann Discs and Textar pads.

Think I located it under the bolted trunk trim, above the leftside wheelwell, close to the seatbelt fixture. What a place to hide it..

I´ll take the trimpiece out tomorrow and see if thats really it and if everything´s connected properly!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here´s the exact location for future touring reference:

And this is the P.O. wire mess that I cleaned out while I was at it:

Can you believe the mess and a timer too.. Sigh!

what was the timer for?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal View Post
    what was the timer for?
    Your guess is as good as mine..