GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The begining of the end (this forum)

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal View Post
    4:20 good buddy
    Gonna go see Cheech & Chong next month when they do a reunion show here

Vee ave vays of dealing vid your kind...........

I think it has also a lot to do with how old our cars are getting, and how many have sold them and gone to newer ones. Just this week again, I wondered if I should sell or not, if I did all I could with it with the means that I have. Every once in a while that idea pops to mind. Often I wish I could do many more things to restore it to near new. Alas that I have limited monies. Nevertheless, it's still mine for now and it drives strong yet.

Things do change indeed, and the wind has diminished in the sails of this forum.

But I still pop in every day because there are still priceless things to see, and invaluable information to gather.

she is doing what every woman does. talking too much and not showing her **** enough (at all?)
    -inc

'91 e31 850
    '90 e34 535
    '02 CBR F4i stunt/track bike
    '07 gsxr 750 stunt bike

i'm really appreciative of the service ed has provided for the past 7 years or so. really, truly am.

however, this was not something that i really wanted to mention, since i pay nothing to use this board.

i think that getting rid of the bimmer.info name killed some of the traffic. i know that it took me about 1.5 months or so to find the site again, and i was making a decent effort. i assumed that ed had shut it down. whether or not others want to admit to the same happening to them....i can't speak for others.

perhaps after some of the "former" traffic suffers some kind of mechanical malady, maybe then they will be back, but i really think that the name change had something to do with the reduced numbers.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Yeah, that confused me as well. Lately, the older bimmer.info address was working again, and for a short time the bimmernut.com address wasn't. I don't know what the deal is, why Ed keeps switching between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine View Post
    i'm really appreciative of the service ed has provided for the past 7 years or so. really, truly am.

however, this was not something that i really wanted to mention, since i pay nothing to use this board.

i think that getting rid of the bimmer.info name killed some of the traffic. i know that it took me about 1.5 months or so to find the site again, and i was making a decent effort. i assumed that ed had shut it down. whether or not others want to admit to the same happening to them....i can't speak for others.

perhaps after some of the "former" traffic suffers some kind of mechanical malady, maybe then they will be back, but i really think that the name change had something to do with the reduced numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg Bob View Post
    Gonna go see Cheech & Chong next month when they do a reunion show here
    ///Mmmmm, Maui Waui.....?!

Incan I think you were one that voted this forum strictly on topic cause you were so organized.. sweet but i think we need to get back to work here and bring the old board back.

Quote Originally Posted by Incantation View Post
    she is doing what every woman does. talking too much and not showing her **** enough (at all?)
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

I dont know how to put a vote at this time but is it even relevant???
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

cant poll this now, needed to be done when I realized it was here so i'll sticky it. if you dont like it talk to ED. i just ban people.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Incantation View Post
    From her pictures they weren't much too crow about....raisins
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg Bob; 04-25-2009 at 01:53 AM.

Vee ave vays of dealing vid your kind...........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast