GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Pepboys: 5qts peak oil+proline filter=9.99, free after rebate

Default Pepboys: 5qts peak oil+proline filter=9.99, free after rebate

limit of 2 per household.

http://pepboys.shoplocal.com/pepboys...PepBoys-090405

may need to check your zipcode to make sure that the deal is going on in your area, though.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine View Post
    limit of 2 per household.

http://pepboys.shoplocal.com/pepboys...PepBoys-090405

may need to check your zipcode to make sure that the deal is going on in your area, though.
    I'll see you and raise you Ryan... at the local costco they have syntec full synthetic 5w30 and 10w30 for 19.something a six pack... cheaper than wally world's Quaker Q synthetic 5 quart jug at 18. I'm suspicious that they are closing out the syntec and dropped the costco price for that reason... I'm going to go help them close it out at my local costco today

Is Peak oil as lousy as Peak antifreeze?

well it is "peak" oil, so it should be OK, seeing as how it probably has been extracted before petroleum stocks start to decline...

on a serious note...
    peak oil is made by warren unilube, so if you are comfortable putting walmart supertech or Coastal oil into something, this should be ok.

bill, they are allegedly supposed to be selling that Q power stuff for 12-13$ to get it out of walmarts. I haven't seen it on the shelf in a while, which probably means that all of the walmarts that i have been to have discounted it to move. at any rate, valvoline is currently doing (IIRC) a $6 rebate on either 5 or 6 quarts, and mobil 1's $10 rebate on 5 is currently in play. i don't have a costco nearby, so i'll have to settle for 22-6=$16/5 for the synpower or 26-10=16/5 for mobil 1. regardless, i'm going to be hitting this up, as 10 quarts of theoretically free oil and 2 filters will find uses somewhere in das fleet.

i don't know who in their right minds is going to spend $34+ per five of that castrol edge if they are doing their oil shopping in a walmart. hans and franz's house of guibos, maybe, for lubri moly, but not walmart.
    Last edited by ryan roopnarine; 04-03-2009 at 08:21 AM.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."