GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Does any one what this is?

Default Does any one what this is?

Well actually I have two questions.
    The first picture is I guess off the back of the intake right in front of the coolant res. It had a VERY loose non BMW plug on it and there is oil all around the area, which I assume is from it. Anyone know what is for or what it use to connect to? And I assume I should plug it with something a little more effective.
    Name:  Picture 006.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  64.4 KB
    Name:  Picture 008.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  83.1 KB
    The second picture is a connector that is almost identical to the one that connects to the ICV, but currently it is pluged into nothing, and I couldnt find anything to plug it into. It had the # 022906233B but that came up with nothing in Realoem.com Anyone know what this is?
    Name:  Picture 010.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  87.8 KB
    Thanks

Captain Dan
    1995 530i
    1977 530i

the first picture is part of the PCV plate, it should be plugged. The oil in the area is from there, If oil is reversing out it could mean the PCV plate is fubarred.

The 2 identical plugs go too... ICV and... let me go look. Cant see a thing under the engine cover.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

the extra plug on the front is for cars that have traction control, it goes to the 2nd tps
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

ahhh, Thanks! I was pretty sure I wasnt missing anything. I do wish I had traction control however!

Captain Dan
    1995 530i
    1977 530i