GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: I have to possibly sell all my toys

Default I have to possibly sell all my toys

This includes both my 525 s, my pickup and my Prizm thats already for sale. I can't believe how many calls I got today for that tin can. Looks like I'm going to be stuck with my Dodge Caravan for a while. I just bought the 92 5 speed and have the 91 with a bad tranny sitting around. I find myself in a situation and may be looking to sell them as a package. The bodys and interiors are well above average on both of them, but the 91s headliner is sagging What are they worth as a package? Think $3000. for both as a package deal is fair? I'm not trying to get rich or get ripped off. I'm just putting out a feeler at the moment.

Could be a bit low methinks. You could make more parting out...

Default I don't have the time to part them.

There really worth the effort to put on the road and you could have 2 nice 525s or use the 91 for parts. I'm trying like hell to avoid selling them, at the moment I don't see how I can avoid the situation. My hours have been cut back to 37.5 and no more OT which we depended on. There even thinking about a four day rotating work week. All this means to me is I'm going to lose a lot of cash. To make matters worse, last week we were told that our company was stable. I guess that was a story. Next I'll bet their going to pull our medical benefits or make us pay even more than we do already. I don't have to tell you all how much this sucks. So I'm going to have to take some drastic measures to keep a roof over my familys heads and still help my daughter with college tuition. So your going to see a post soon with the 2 for sale as a package deal. If anyone is interested pm me.