GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Back to forum after a long time. (Also need some advise on garage mats)

Default Back to forum after a long time. (Also need some advise on garage mats)

Hi All

Its been almost a year since I posted last time. I am in an apartment and my friend used to let me work in his garage. Last year he moved and I didnt have a place to go work on my car. Being a novice it takes days for me to do little complex things. Didnt dare to get under the car in streets. Ended up paying couple of grand to take care of my upper timing cover leak, oil filter hose leak and motor mount. Good news is now I am working towards buying a house end of this month. We are pretty excited for going to our own place and quite scared on the huge loan we are going to be getting from the bank.

In our home to be I will have a two car garage. It has concrete floor (with some coat I think). Which is the best method to cover the garage floor so I can work and also protect garage floor from stains. I will be using jack and jack stands or ramps for lifting the car. I really dont care for looks I want to be able to comfortably work and easily clean up the mess.

Nice to be back. And excited to get back under the car.

Thanks
    Arun
    530i / Nikasil M60 3 Ltr Motor / ZF5HP18 (A5S 310Z) Tranny / Prod: March 95 / Fully stock / 95K miles