I just bought a new Infiniti G35X with a sport pkg. Don't have room to keep the 540i inside, and the time has come to get serious about selling. Triple Black (Schwarz II). This car has had major refurbishment done. I have receipts for every nut and bolt installed on the car & everything is original or OEM. Brand new front pads, rotors, and goodridge braided brake lines will be included for the front in the sale-I couldn't see putting them on when the fronts still had plenty left. The rears are brand new, including the parking brake. System bled W/ ATE Super Blue. All black underbody parts were removed, powdercoated, and bushings replaced. Diff. was serviced, and cover powdercoated clear w/ new hardware. All body beam bolts were replaced. New motor mounts, and wheel bearings at all four corners. B & B Tri-Flow Exhaust to replace original. Gearbox serviced, mounts replaced & Trans. X-member powdercoated clear. Rear springs were Powdercoated too. Koni sport adjustables installed. Factory heatshields replaced as available. All OBC/other lights operable. Factory 6-CD in Trunk. Valve covers powdercoated and all gaskets replaced. All spark plugs replaced after fixing oil leaks. Newer radiator, brand new coolant reservoir, and heater control box has had o-rings replaced. New front underpan. Rear decklid material replaced with OEM from FL. Brand new OEM Windshield (rock). Black weather tech rubber trunk mat installed (rare). This is a Nikasil engine, which I've personally borescoped when I did the oil pump chain/tensioner inspection. You can very clearly see the cross-hatching in all 8 cylinders, and the car has never consumed oil. Mobil-1 has been used since 74,000. Car has a couple of door dings on the same side I hadn't been able to have taken care of yet. Passenger side door lock reg. just quit before it started getting cold, and driver side rear window quit last fall. All service history from day one, and everything I've done is easily proven with receipts. I'm an Airframe/Powerplant Mechanic, and have done everything per the manual. Contact is 316-299-1047 - I'm Christophe. Car is located in Wichita, KS
_