GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Since I've only been popping in here

Default Since I've only been popping in here

infrequently I haven't really looked around at some of the posts.. . Some interesting stuff in the saved stuff that i hadn't seen. The cam profiles that Jeff came up with were new. Shogun's posted a number of new items

Has anybody come up with a definitive fix for the door panels vinyl pulling away yet? Or a cupholder that actually looks nice and works well?

I've noticed that the transmission fluid issues have pretty much become non issues since almost all the fluids are available in cheaper aftermarket stuff now.

Mark D. running any Christmas specials on chips ?

well, cupholders: I convinced Herb to invest in a new tool to produce his cupholders again. He needed orders for 40 pieces to recover the cost for the production tool.
    Here some pics
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=180296102594
    Maybe not the nicest, but very practicable, I use them since some years and many of my friends in Germany have asked me to convince Herb to produce them again.
    None on offer at the moment, probably Herb takes a leave over the holidays, but they are available again.
    Herb owns an E34 and E32, so he made the design on his own and produces in his small shop/ factory.

Bill, I had some success with contact cement applied in small sections. It holds strong enough that you can restretch the vinyl a bit. Cutting a slit in the vinyl beneath the applied panel by the handle will give you a little more wiggle room.
    Working with contact cement is a regular barrel of monkeys.
    "The gas pedal wouldn't go to the floor if it weren't meant to be there"

contact cement and hot glue takes care of most of the falling apart panels i deal with on a near daily basis, they may not be the most effective but are easy to work with and are non destructive, if they fail you can hit them again
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Default Gorilla glue

Gorilla glue. Make sure you don't get it on anything you don't want it on

Quote Originally Posted by Bill R. View Post
    infrequently I haven't really looked around at some of the posts.. . Some interesting stuff in the saved stuff that i hadn't seen. The cam profiles that Jeff came up with were new. Shogun's posted a number of new items

Has anybody come up with a definitive fix for the door panels vinyl pulling away yet? Or a cupholder that actually looks nice and works well?

I've noticed that the transmission fluid issues have pretty much become non issues since almost all the fluids are available in cheaper aftermarket stuff now.

Mark D. running any Christmas specials on chips ?