GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay you bastards in the Midwest area.....meet webpage

Default Okay you bastards in the Midwest area.....meet webpage

All right fellas, I spent a good portion of my Memorial Day weekend creating this web page for our Aug 7th meet in Chicago, so please check it out.

Midwest E34 Meet

There will be food as usual. Last year we had over 30 E34s of every form (sans M5 touring).

If you are lurking on the boards and haven't already contacted me, please use the "sign-up" tab and an e-mail will be sent to Brandon J and I.

If you have contacted me already, chances are I have your e-mail address, but you may want to submit it again just to be sure.

This form also dumps to a database which will be kept for future Chicago/Midwest area events. You may comment on your preference for/against receiving updates via e-mail in the comments area.

Feel free to cross-post this thread, or the E34Meet.html URL to other boards. This is mainly an E34 event, but other model bimmers have made it out before, and of course won't be turned away

We look forward to hearing from you!

Scott H

You know I will be there. It will a lot of fun. What is great about the location is that the location is close to the mall, Ikea, movie theaters, and an abundance of stores. So, the significant others and families can do other things besides listen to us talk about thrust arms.
    Brandon J

Default I wonder

if Phil C is lurking......maybe we should send the link to some of the existing people on the list in case they missed this post

Default Dude, that site is weak

your web-developer skillz need help, but it's more than I expected out of you....
    Dave Rutkowski
    '08 M3 6sp
    '90 535i 5sp
    '81 635CSi dogleg (track car)

Default No question he had help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Rutkowski
    your web-developer skillz need help, but it's more than I expected out of you....
    erased due to slander

Looks good to me for a 12 year old or an accountant

-Rory

<Insert list of modifcations or clever saying here>

Default You wish you had these skills

Not bad for my first page evar in flash and my first .asp. All three of you are easy targets, but I'll spare all of you from the humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin in Bellevue
    No question he had help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory
    Looks good to me for a 12 year old or an accountant
    -Rory

Ha,ha,ha.....he spent all Memorial Day on it!!!! What was Jill doing? Driving the nuts off of the new 3er?

Damn, Scott were ya drinkin'?

Thanks bastard......=) Now we know to come to the same ol' place, only we get to talk about ed 'cause his ass ain't gonna be there.....another bastard =)

Default Yeah she wasn't too happy :)

She does drive her car a lot. In fact she's in Peoria today at a family b-day party. She tried suckering me in to going along by saying "you can visit Jr!"......lol to be honest I was really tempted to, but I would have given you such short notice.....I wasn't comfortable barging in.

Funny note about Ed not being able to come. Brandon and I made a conscious decision to make the picnic reservations SO FAR in advance so that EVERYONE could clear their schedules as much as possible......and the ONLY bastard to have made plans already for Aug 7th was ED......

I'm sorry.....you're not a bastard....you're a rotton low down double crossin' piece of yellow slimy snot.....YOU GOT AN OPEN INVITATION HERE ASSWIPE!....Waitaminiute.....you say, Jill's here? And she's by herself??? =) =) =) =)I'vegottogonowscott,youknowhowjilllikesM5's..... =)

Next time, get your ass in gear and come with......you moron...

I was at home all day with nothing to do except drive the piss out of the M5.....you are a dick

Up yours Scott, keep your ass up in the city where you belong, bastard.........

Why don't you make a website or something????.....=)

love,
    jr
    =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast