GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: You just got to trust your leaders right?

Default OT: You just got to trust your leaders right?

but who exactly are they? ahh heres a hint, obviously not the administration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Q...eature=related

Of course I don't believe this kind of stuff would still exist in the USA, we are the good ones and the 'bad' people that claim the US leaders are satin are wrong. But who are the US leaders again?
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle3995.htm

Most will say ********, anti american blah blah... take a look around people!
    http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/index.html

I can find more and post but am afraid of being banned. That's why the title says OT.

Haven't seen any spammers lately have you guys?
    Last edited by 632 Regal; 11-25-2008 at 01:01 AM.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal View Post
    I can find more and post but am afraid of being banned. That's why the title says OT.

Banned....Now you need to watch out for the black helicopters and dark sedans

Vee ave vays of dealing vid your kind...........

Are you just becoming aware of this (Carlyle, war) stuff now?

not at all, just was the best presented piece I seen connecting the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCCA1 View Post
    Are you just becoming aware of this (Carlyle, war) stuff now?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Our leader's haven't been voted into office since Eisenhower gave his farewell address. You may want to watch it for a clue. The people that lead us aren't the one's with a 4 year shelf life.

Well, here's a nice bed time story for you. As far as JFK goes, Allen Dulles is most directly linked to killing him. Allen sent 300 stated CIA soldiers into Cuba, with 3000 other supporting troops. He didn't tell Kennedy about the scope of this. The problem was that the soviets warned cuba what was coming. And they were ambushed. Allen asked JFK for air support, which would mean it's a full scale invasion(War). Kennedy said no, and hell no. They were slaughtered.

So later on Kennedy asked for Dulles' resignation as the Director of the CIA. While stating beforehand that he would "smash the CIA into 1000 pieces". So, with the impending demise of the CIA looming, and all those psychopath's about to be let out on the street, Allen and friends hired some mafia guys in New Orleans. These guys hired some assassins from Italy via a handler. There were supposed to have been 3 guys under the handler.

So they take a little vacation in Dallas with rifles and some frangible ammunition. They shoot this guy in a convertible through the neck and up through the top of his head. They can't find an intact bullet because frangible ammo explodes/shatters on impact. The angle suggests that the fatal shot came from the sewer drain, while the other shots came from over a fence behind a hill. Disregarding protocol, the secret service did not clear any of the buildings on that L shaped route before the president passed by in his fish bowl.

So Allen Dulles was then appointed to the Warren Commission to decide how JFK died. He was all smiles. And his brother got an airport named after him. The End.

And as far as the death toll in Iraq/Afghanistan. 4000 is a squirt of piss. It's a joke. It's nothing. 5 MILLION died in Vietnam. 20 MILLION Allies died in WWII. While I don't like the war in Iraq, 4000 casualties is a high school. It's not a city.

But don't be too afraid. The only problem we have is that people are lemmings. They want to go to work, and come home, and eat their food and let somebody else take care of the rest. Apathy is what it's called.

Government is of the People. People have Rights that are non-negotiable. Governments have privileges that are negotiable. Governments act with our consent, either by apathy, or denial, or neglect, or forced media indoctrination(public schools) or by sheer force of arms.

In the end though, the People will either serve the will of the government, or they will fight to have the government serve the will of the People. I have faith that we'll be able to make it right. But not before killing half of the population that think slavery to a government or corporation is OK.

If you want to read something really creepy, check out a nice work of fiction at a site called www.johntitor.com. It's pretty entertaining.

Last edited by ThoreauHD; 11-26-2008 at 01:24 AM.

I commend you on you view of all this, will look into the link. same but different.

check this: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/index.html
    Last edited by 632 Regal; 11-26-2008 at 02:16 AM.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

This is the funniest post I've ever read! Although, shouldn't it be on the monthly joke thread?

Next thing you know, you'll be telling us to believe everything we see on the Internet... ooops!

You don't need to believe anything. That's what nice about the internet. On the other hand, if you're watching TV, you have no other choice. All news stories say the exact same thing at the exact same time. What are the odds?

Quote Originally Posted by ThoreauHD View Post
    You don't need to believe anything. That's what nice about the internet. On the other hand, if you're watching TV, you have no other choice. All news stories say the exact same thing at the exact same time. What are the odds?
    Yes, whatever happened to 'investigative reporting?'

Can anyone name the last 'big' story broken by 'investigative' reporting? Please don't tell me it is Watergate...does Enron count?

Brian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast