I know spacers are frowned upon, but I would really like to run a couple of sets of rims that I have. My 91 535i is not going to see a track any time some and will rarely see more than 80mph.

Now I have quite a few rims for another car I own. I am planning on making some spacers to fit these rims. Planning on making them hub centric on both faces. Bolt the spacer to the hub, and have studs come from the back side to bolt the wheel down.

I have a couple of questions:

1, Stock rims are 8.5 with a et15?

2, Stock center bore is 72.5 mm?

3, stock bolt pattern is 5x120? (pretty sure I know this one)

4, what is the thread pitch and size of the stock lug bolt?

The average rim I am planning on using is 8.5 with a et38 (9.5 et40) and a 5x114.5 bolt pattern.

If I am thinking correctly I need to make a 20-23mm spacer (.787-.905)

I also will be making the spacer to use the 5x114.5 bolt pattern. This will allow me to use many stock and aftermarket Japanese wheels.

Thanks for looking

Brandon

PS. if any one is interested in a set, I could make them at the same time. I will be using a CNC to make these so a couple of extra sets would not be hard. I just want to state that I will not be selling many of these, this is not a group buy or anything like that. I am not vendor on this site and will not be making much money of these couple sets, more so to offset the tooling costs involved.