GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Not sure how strictly proper this is but...

Default Not sure how strictly proper this is but...

if you click my name and then Visit my Hompage! You will find a surprise (work safe). I have a pretty decent cable internet connection so it only takes about ten seconds to download the entire 44 mbs but there it be in case you hadn't downloaded it yourself...the Cover is Clickable.
    1995 540i Manual build 1/95

Nice set of pics you got. Where in NH was that at?

(My user name on another forum)

Some pics were from the White Mountains National Forest others were some backroads around Hillsborough County. The Ocean side pics were South of Boston and the Beach pics were on Cape Cod.

nice i love the music and pics!

who is the artist regarding the music?

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Pete View Post
    nice i love the music and pics!

who is the artist regarding the music?

thanks.

The opening tune is Karrin Allyson doing her redition of Naima from her CD Ballads;Remembering John Coltrane. There is a playlist with several dozen songs many I purchased as mp3 from Amazon.com. Just songs I've always liked mostly from my youth like late 60's to early 80's. It would take a while to listen to them all but they will play thru or you can use the forward button if the Media player you use supports that.
    Last edited by Jehu; 07-19-2008 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jehu View Post
    Some pics were from the White Mountains National Forest others were some backroads around Hillsborough County. The Ocean side pics were South of Boston and the Beach pics were on Cape Cod.
    Oh nice. How is it up there in the summer time? Cuz I might vacation up there maybe next year or the year after.

(My user name on another forum)

Generally very nice up in the Mountains this time of year. Air quality stays good even when its poor down in the Southern tier. Many interesting attractions from the Mt Washington auto road, The Flume Gorge, Polar caves, Lost River, abundant hiking Trails all over the National Park. Last few days its been in the 90's down here and oppressively humid but i;d bet the Mountain Region was just very comfortable with a few Thunderstorms at the end of the day but nothing to wash out a vacation by any means. Search around on-line to see what's available for lodging and activities in places like Franconia Notch , North Conway, Plymouth or Meredeth and Wolfboro on Lake Winnepesaukee. Hampton beach has a long stretch of nice beach with many hotels and restraints along its length and Rye up the coast a short drive has great clean,open beaches with little of Hampton's bustle. I've only lived here 8 years and really haven't spent much time in the upper regions of the State so I'm sure there's much to be discovered .