GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Second New Addition, brought home the kid sister

Default Second New Addition, brought home the kid sister

Well... when I bought my E34, I was able to convince a friend to buy one about a month later (as seen in my old sig pic)... when I bought my E39, not only did another friend buy one, but even my folks bought one that I picked up for them yesterday (as seen here). She's been aptly named "Grey Goose" originally just a play on words for the color, but later on as she laid a brown egg on me on the way home and just stalled out of nowhere (it has yet to repeat this behavior).

Also, I added a no-light on picture of my 540's halo install since it was nice outside to get good pics.

My halo lights may be moving to this car instead since I wanted clear turn signals in the first place...

Side shot.

My driveway's starting to look kinda nice... maybe an X5 would be a good last addition. (The Camaro in the back might be for sale soon if anyone's interested)

New lights installed on the 540 (I'll probably give these to the goose)

Bought this one since my folks are retired and don't really drive that much. The 528 seemed like the perfect fit because they didn't need the fuel consumption of the V8, and they'd never drive it far enough to get it warmed up and efficient. The auto-slush box was a must since my dad's become lazy in his old age and my mom just couldn't drive a stick to save her life! The 528 steers a lot better than my 540 so I'm thinking that some suspension parts will need to be addressed on mine soon.

"Scarlet" `97 540/6 with sleepy mods.
    "Box Car" '87 535isA - Old School Charm, new school Flair

the 528 has a rack for steering and the 540 has a totally different front suspension that uses a box so they are going to steer pretty different, the front suspensions are fairly solid on either with struts and thrust arm bushings being the wear points on both and the **** design center link on the 540 but none of it really goes bad all that often, the rear suspension has a couple lower ball joints that suck and a couple upper links that are not as problematic as the ones on a e38 but still can die
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it