I own a 1994 BMW 530i touring wagon. I am having sooo many problems with this car, but ill just start with the most recent...

For a long time I had been having problems rolling up the power windows.
It got progressively worse, they would freeze and stutter when they go down, then barely crawl up, stuttering and freezing along the way. Often times they wont roll up or down at all. I cleaned out the buttons, so they wouldnt stick. To little avail, because before I cleaned them out everything just went out one day.(so weird)

First the sunroof stopped working. Then hazard lights started coming on everytime I shut the drivers side door . Then comp. message deal behind the steering wheel went out, saying Check System, then the power seats, clock and radio.

The inside front roof light still works, however.

So I cleaned the battery terminals and then everything worked!

But the windows were still sticking, so... I checked the fusible link behind the battery, it seemed fine. I didnt check that hidden one inside the black heat tubing thing. Then, after looking at some forums, I went for the relay box under the back seat. I looked around at fuses, switched one or two to test em (may have screwed up there).

But then when I tried the windows, the radio went off and the relay module started clicking. Also, the rear speaker started clicking. So I UNPLUGGED THE BATTERY, AND REMOVED THE BLACK RELAY MODULE FIRST. The pins seemed clean. I opened the module up and the copper coils and all that looked new. Then I unplugged the GREEN GENERAL MODULE and did the same process and everything seemed fine again. Then I plugged them back in and reconnected the battery. Then NOTHING WORKED! And the windshield wipers started clicking like , and inching up with each click, and everything was clicking, and the clock kinda fading in and out, and the anti-theft light on the radio blinking.

Now I dont know what to do?
Did I mess up the black relay module by removing it?? Is there anything I can do to fix this? HELP!

I keep turning the car on and off, and diff things are working, like that clock comes on intermittently and the comp. display behind steering wheel is working again. But thats it.

HELP!! What have I DONE?!?

Post to forum, email me @ kelhami@netzero.net or even call me @ 323-916-1276, I am panicked and dont know what to do.

Thanks a bunch!