GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Horrible accident involving E90 335i *not for sensitive viewers*

Default How did the driver even survive that?

One very fortunate person to be alive.

Always sad to think it was the driver's reckless and stupid decision that cost the others their lives. I wouldn't want to live with that.

I think the photos are after the rescue crew used the Jaws of Life to cut the car apart and extract the passengers.

This is just as stupid as the kids in the M5 on the landing strip. I blame the parents for raising stupid kids and then giving them powerful weapons. Tragic. Dumb.

Default Horrible accident involving E90 335i *not for sensitive viewers*

Got these pics from another forum.

Apparently 3 people in the car. Driver only has a broken nose... The other two people "exploded" on impact. Bunch of youngsters, it seems. RIP.

Did a top speed run on a straight piece of road. Unfortunately there's a sharp turn at the end of the piece of road with a bunch of trees. He lost control and drove into said trees.

All I can say is WOW. That has to be one of the worst wrecks I've seen. It's amazing that the driver made it out ok but unfortunately he has to live with the consequences of the deaths of his friends. RIP to those who did not make it out of that mess.

"Driver only has a broken nose" and a lot to think about
    "The gas pedal wouldn't go to the floor if it weren't meant to be there"

Normally I'd just say that it's darwinianism except the driver lived and the others died. I feel bad for them - not for the driver.
    May the Schwarz be with you...

Kids are bulletproof don't you know?

My friends 15 year old son was involved in a crash recently (as a passenger).

Five kids in one car and the driver had only just got his licence three weeks before.
    He was doing 120kmh in an 80kmh zone racing another car.

I don't call it an accident because it wasn't 'accidental', it was gross stupidity and was destined to happen... anyway one kid was cut from the wreck and airlifted to hospital with severe injuries, my friends son wound up with concussion, bruising and sore neck muscles. This was only because the tree trunk came through the front passenger door and not the rear door where he was sitting.

So did that teach him a lesson about reckless teenage driving... YES??... NO!!!

He thinks that because he walked away from this crash it proves he can survive ANY crash... it proves HE IS INVINCIBLE!!

When I tried to explain to him that's not how it works he told me I didn't know what I was talking about and I was an idiot.

I'll give him two years and he'll be another statistic... if he doesn't kill someone else in the process!

How do you get through to these disfunctional teenage minds?
    Last edited by pundit; 04-25-2008 at 10:21 PM.

1990 E34 535iA, 215,000kms (130,000 miles).
    Dual Climate, Rear Headrests, Rollerblind, M-Tech Wheel,
    Memory Seats, EAT Chip, T-Stars.

"...he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly."

Quote Originally Posted by pundit
    Kids are bulletproof don't you know?

My friends 15 year old son was involved in a crash recently (as a passenger).

Five kids in one car and the driver had only just got his licence three weeks before.
    He was doing 120kmh in an 80kmh zone racing another car.

I don't call it an accident because it wasn't 'accidental', it was gross stupidity and was destined to happen... anyway one kid was cut from the wreck and airlifted to hospital with severe injuries, my friends son wound up with concussion, bruising and sore neck muscles. This was only because the tree trunk came through the front passenger door and not the rear door where he was sitting.

So did that teach him a lesson about reckless teenage driving... YES??... NO!!!

He thinks that because he walked away from this crash it proves he can survive ANY crash... it proves HE IS INVINCIBLE!!

When I tried to explain to him that's not how it works he told me I didn't know what I was talking about and I was an idiot.

I'll give him two years and he'll be another statistic... if he doesn't kill someone else in the process!

How do you get through to these disfunctional teenage minds?
    sounds like it's his way of avoiding any kind of responsibility (because you just can't argue with that, it's like creationism) , or he was trying to piss you off.
    (don't mean to offend - i was an aGGGhole teenager)

i hate people who drive like that tho, no matter how old they are.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast