GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Less Than 2 Months Until The Meet! ***Location Info Here***

Default Less Than 2 Months Until The Meet! ***Location Info Here***

It's warmer out and the e34s are coming out of hibernation. So, make those final repairs such as changing out thrust arms bushings, shine the paint, condition the leather, and I will see you in June! It will definitely be the biggest E34 meet we have had yet. Rusty to Show Shine, if your E34 is driveable, make sure you don't miss this year!

Info:
    Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of BMW's E34
    June 14th, 11am
    1801 Holian Drive
    Spring Grove, IL 60081

http://d1sinfo.com/bmwe34sig/ (temp site. permanent place will be bmwe34sig.org)

Please register if you are serious about coming to the meet. We count the number of people who register and plan accordingly with food and drinks.
    Register here: http://d1sinfo.com/bmwe34sig/?page_id=4

Pics of past events: http://d1sinfo.com/bmwe34sig/?cat=4

Last edited by Brandon J; 04-20-2008 at 02:53 AM.
    Brandon J

We can't wait, this is our FAVORITE time of year. Trying SO hard to get an E34 of some sort to drive up this year. Everyone make sure to register!
    1995 540iA M-Sport - 76k miles. 1 of 1 auto AW3 cars.
    1995 540i/6 - Misc Parts donor for above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr ///M5
    Hey! Who's that REAL ugly guy standing beside my old M5?

It's time to advertise!!!! Get the word out....hey, where's it at anyway?

Kris drove down today, had a real nice visit....you should have came along Brandon...

JR
    Hmm, ugly guy, I was about to say that, lol. Well, Jr, just wanted to learn a little more about that M540i signature you have. Are we going to see it at the meet?
    Brandon J

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon J
    11am
    Any Idea when it ends? It is the same day as my cousin's Graduation (In southern WI)
    Conforti chip, K&N filter, Racing-dyn sways, EBC pad/rotor, SS brakelines, UUC DSSR, custom sound+alpine receiver, 17" PS2s, H&R/bilsports.
    "Speed is the product of doing everything right"

Hey! Who's that REAL ugly guy standing beside my old M5?

It's time to advertise!!!! Get the word out....hey, where's it at anyway?

Kris drove down today, had a real nice visit....you should have came along Brandon...

JR

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon J
    Hmm, ugly guy, I was about to say that, lol. Well, Jr, just wanted to learn a little more about that M540i signature you have. Are we going to see it at the meet?
    Like I said, you should have come down with Kris... Lori asked what Kris had to say.....I told her he just kept saying in that deep Polish accent, "You sonofabiaacchh, you sonofabiaacchh....dats nice, you sonofabiaacchh!

Yes, one of 135 will be making the trip. Wouldn't miss it for anything. Didn't really know I'd be back in another E34 so soon. Especially after looking around for maybe an E36 M3 or 330 convertible, something about them I really didn't care for, and then I happened across this M540i...took Aubrey with me to St Louis to look at it...and brought her home. I think she likes it here.

The power is different than the M5 was, it's more lineal with a couple helpings more of torque down low where you need it. Yet it sits at stop lights dead still....and quiet, despite the Dinan exhaust. It has quite a few features the M5 didn't have.....so do I miss the M5? Naaaww, not now.... Kris said it was a US '95 M5...I guess that's one way to look at it.

I wanted to add to people that they are encouraged to register. You will receive updates about the meet via email when you register. We are looking to do a few things differently this year, but we need a good e34 car count.

Jr, I am can't wait to see that M540i and be able to take a ride in it.
    Brandon J

Quote Originally Posted by healtoeit
    Any Idea when it ends? It is the same day as my cousin's Graduation (In southern WI)
    Great question. We generally go until the evening. Most people stay until 3-4pm. Since this year will be the biggest, people will probably stay past 4pm. Since we are close to southern WI, where ever you have to go isn't that far away. Come and stay as long as you can. It's the people we meet during these meets that counts, not just the e34s.
    Brandon J

Any suggestions for hotels ?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWDriver
    Any suggestions for hotels ?
    Will get back to you later this week. Before I search, I would suggest something closer to downtown Chicago so you can enjoy the sites. The meet is about 45min-1hr north of downtown Chicago. I live in Chicago so I can get a Caravan going in the morning.
    Brandon J

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast