GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: I have a stalker

Default OT: I have a stalker

Anyone care to help me Identify the person who has taken to stalking me on another board? He is in my area and i saw him take a picture of me on the highway a few weeks ago. He has taken this long to find where i hang out and has been making his neurosis felt. If you have resources to obtain exhaustive personal information from an IP and would like to help me help him into a straight jacket,PM me.
    1995 540i Manual build 1/95

are you an extremely beautiful woman? why would someone stalk you?

Quote Originally Posted by repenttokyo
    why would someone stalk you?
    For them Rondel 58's
    -Mike

Some pretty creepy folks out there. Perhaps a more personal and direct approach?
    "The gas pedal wouldn't go to the floor if it weren't meant to be there"

wish I could help. Maybe if you can figure his name from the other bord, you can google it. Maybe you can find a myspace page, or a facebook page that will have some information on it, but other than that I am of no help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jehu
    He posted the picture of my car on the Highway under the pseudonym; "Allahu Akbar " Apparently he researched my posting history on the other board and read some of my honest thoughts about the violence inherent in Islamic Society or he learned my License plate is Hebrew and he's is trying to associate himself with the widely known hatred muslims have for Jews. I only saw him for a second when i exited but he looked like a skinny white kid. I was concerned only because of the history muslim fundamentalists have being violent. I recall a guy in New Jersey was murdered in his home after he had been arguing with muslims about islam and that this poster used the words we always hear used just before someone is murdered by them i have to at least do what i can to eliminate that as even a remote possibility.
    Urgh, **** he sounds serious if he's happy to sit in a bush and wait for you to drive past...

I'd get a crime/case number open - point the investigation team to the appropriate websites and get it all in the open with them. This way if something does happen (god forbid) they've got a prior record about this and some places to start looking...

I dont know how your police are there but here they'd be straight on this crap - creepy internet stalker types with fundamentalist backgrounds would start alarm bells ringing.

If you get the police involved now, they're more than likely to be able to pull the facts from the board (ask the board mods if they'll hand over his hostmask on the sly - a lot of isps put your full name in it these days,) then his isp - assuming he didnt post through one of those third world proxies that pop up all over the place. PM me his ip and I'll see if it's a proxy for you or whether it's an actual ISP - you can report him for abuse direct to his isp, forward them a crime number with regards to it and ask the police to talk to them...

On second thoughts, this might all sound dramatic, but I've got absoloutely zero tolerance for internet ****ery - and it's better to be safe than sorry.

why can't you keep your drama to yourself instead of spreading it all over this board? No one cares about your 'concerns' for muslims or the ridiculous BS between you and some faceless nobody on some other site. If you can't handle being on whatever site this is happening on, then stop logging on but for ****'s sake no one wants to hear about it here,

He posted the picture of my car on the Highway under the pseudonym; "Allahu Akbar " Apparently he researched my posting history on the other board and read some of my honest thoughts about the violence inherent in Islamic Society or he learned my License plate is Hebrew and he's is trying to associate himself with the widely known hatred muslims have for Jews. I only saw him for a second when i exited but he looked like a skinny white kid. I was concerned only because of the history muslim fundamentalists have being violent. I recall a guy in New Jersey was murdered in his home after he had been arguing with muslims about islam and that this poster used the words we always hear used just before someone is murdered by them i have to at least do what i can to eliminate that as even a remote possibility.
    i recall thousands of people are murdered every day for thousands of reasons. **** dude, listen to your bigoted ****. watch out for those WHITE PEOPLE, I hear a few of them are in MILITIAS IN MONTANA and sometimes they BLOW **** UP!

well, back on the ignore list for you.

too bad you don't know how to use the ignore list on the site where people are stalking you. might save you some drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-Son
    For them Rondel 58's

lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast